Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

It was an easy cop locally for me like I expected, but even I was a little shocked by the footsites selling out in hours.
Guess we know what’s up in 2018 now.
Just glad they didn’t pull this ish last year.
If I want something this year, I’m not waiting, I’ll just figure it out later with markdowns.

Size 11.5 on D*cks Sporting Goods.

BTW, my brother bought a pair in store yesterday morning.

I went to a Nike store to return something, then went to check these out. Told myself I wouldn't buy them. But I have very little self control when it comes to Js. Y'all know the rest ...

Size 11.5 on D*cks Sporting Goods.

BTW, my brother bought a pair in store yesterday morning.

I went to a Nike store to return something, then went to check these out. Told myself I wouldn't buy them. But I have very little self control when it comes to Js. Y'all know the rest ...
Pics or it didn’t happen :smile:

Wranglers are fresh. I've had pairs of 7's, Lucky Brand, Adriano Goldschmied etc, but all my jeans rip or tear in the crotch at some point. Spending $100 on jeans just to rip them makes me sad. At the end of the day, if the jeans look good, fit well with your sneaks, and are inexpensive, where are you losing?

Champion was a trash brand to 99% of people until Supreme did a collab with them. If Supreme and Wrangler hooked up, people would be all over Wranglers.

Wranglers are fresh. I've had pairs of 7's, Lucky Brand, Adriano Goldschmied etc, but all my jeans rip or tear in the crotch at some point. Spending $100 on jeans just to rip them makes me sad. At the end of the day, if the jeans look good, fit well with your sneaks, and are inexpensive, where are you losing?

This. A wise man once told me "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it." I live and die by this...

I agree with you to an extent. In some cases, common sense plays a factor as well. If someone comes in here saying "Levi's 4's will SIT!", I can wholeheartedly disagree with them because I know for a fact they won't. With this Hyper Royal release, I knew they'd sell but wasn't exactly sure how well. So I avoided saying "These won't sit, I guarantee it!" I left myself some cushion to be wrong. Stating something as an opinion vs a fact goes a long way. Saying "I think these have a chance of sitting" versus "These are definitely going to sit, no questions asked" is where the problem arises. That's not a shot at the gentleman I apologized to either. A few guys in here were doing that...

^Agreed

They deleted my post prior to that where I posted wild personal stuff about my life that really makes the Wal-Mart jeans thing comical. But yes, I get my black jeans from Wal-Mart. And Wrangler's cost too much. They're $16. I either get Rustler's or Faded Glory's, they're $11.76 each.

Bingo...

^What? Resellers ate off this release my man lol.

Beautiful!!

Wasnt calling you out personally my man. Just noting in a lot of threads a lot of times people are more concerned then I think they should be with being able to say they were right about something sitting or not. In the end, as long as the most amount of people eat as possible, that’s all that should matter.

1520204857730146898905.jpg
Was a Crazy Release!!! Things Sold Out Quick Around Here!!! CALLED Every Stop, No Luck!!! Until I Called Champs 2 Hours Away In Some Small Town, Had My Sz, Said He Would Hold It For Me, Gave Him My Name!!! SO I Gets There,An Dude Tells Me A Guy With Your Name Just Left With Your Sz!!! "WTF"Rite!!! Said He Ask IF He Was Me!!! An of course DUDE Said Yeah Payed An Walk Out,I Was Salty AF!!!Guy From Champs Apologized,I Said It's All Good man,You Didn't Know He Wasn't Me!!! Walk Out Empty Handed, Heated Over The Far Drive , On The way Out I Spotted A Finish Line,Thinking They Were All Gone As Well,She Said I Got Three Sizes Left An Had My Sz!!! Misson Completed... Seen Pics Last Year!!! Was A Must... Thee End!!!

Last edited:
These are definitely too nice not to have if you are a 13 kinda person. Glad I jumped on them!

Was a Crazy Release!!! Things Sold Out Quick Around Here!!! CALLED Every Stop, No Luck!!! Until I Called Champs 2 Hours Away In Some Small Town, Had My Sz, Said He Would Hold It For Me, Gave Him My Name!!! SO I Gets There,An Dude Tells Me A Guy With Your Name Just Left With Your Sz!!! "WTF"Rite!!! Said He Ask IF He Was Me!!! An of course DUDE Said Yeah Payed An Walk Out,I Was Salty AF!!!Guy From Champs Apologized,I Said It's All Good man,You Didn't Know He Wasn't Me!!! Walk Out Empty Handed, Heated Over The Far Drive , On The way Out I Spotted A Finish Line,Thinking They Were All Gone As Well,She Said I Got Three Sizes Left An Had My Sz!!! Misson Completed... Seen Pics Last Year!!! Was A Must... Thee End!!!
2 hrs man? I would have just purchased from stockX or so

Didn’t grab these yesterday because February was an EXPENSIVE sneaker month, however I did feel them in hand—I must say, the white leather in the toe box is phenomenal. The toebox on my HGG 13s are much more stiff and feel really cheap, compared to the hyper royals. Congrats to those who copped! This shoe was VERY WELL EXECUTED, regardless of what the resellers, who couldn’t make a buck, have to say in here.
Did they use real animal leather on Hyper Royal 13s like they did on Olive 13s?

My best guess is no

Glad you got your pair, but that employee totally messed up. Sounds like he just sold it to the first guy coming in, not knowing whether you would come or not, and then you actually showed up.

Champion was a trash brand to 99% of people until Supreme did a collab with them. If Supreme and Wrangler hooked up, people would be all over Wranglers.
IMO you are correct
These pants started didn’t it
6AB5FADC-8035-4970-9BE5-022AD5F4F80F.jpeg F8384FEE-D940-4664-8B2E-003EC511DD20.jpeg
I wanted these for a second
Then I figured out they look like pajama pants

This. A wise man once told me "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it." I live and die by this...
Yep
That’s why I didn’t even try $205 Hyper Royals 13
6BF83D0D-274C-4B64-BA0C-A65AF7DDC083.jpeg

Because I know properly dressed, my $110 Pure Platinum 13s low can be as fresh as Hyper Royals 13
24083389-52CC-4A80-AA4F-0B77F4782769.jpeg

Same reason I returned $90 HOF 13s to the Outlet. Because my Pure Plats 13 are good enough.
And I am not Cardi B.
171C5EE6-780C-46EF-8D53-394CFF891C29.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom