Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

So these pretty much sold out?

Gonna miss discount 13s. JB definitely made these more limited. Yeah, they're nice. So were Chicago and Bred 13s.

Yeah, altitudes, black cats, and hoa 13s were also very nice imo. I even liked the wheat 13s. Only one I didn't like (but don't hate) was the olives. Seeing an abundant amount of 13s made me happy, but I totally understand why they would scale back on production.

Had these released in 2017 he numbers they would have sat and would have gone on a discount. I don't think 1 person in the thread would have been upset as we all could have saved some cash. However these were clearly limited and weren't going to sit due to this fact. I was hoping to get them at a discount, but when villa and dtlr weren't getting them, it should have been obvious this wasn't a typical in release. Hope everyone that wanted a pair was able to get one

"Blueberry" 13s!!!
1520169768161-1520609788.jpg

Didn’t grab these yesterday because February was an EXPENSIVE sneaker month, however I did feel them in hand—I must say, the white leather in the toe box is phenomenal. The toebox on my HGG 13s are much more stiff and feel really cheap, compared to the hyper royals. Congrats to those who copped! This shoe was VERY WELL EXECUTED, regardless of what the resellers, who couldn’t make a buck, have to say in here.

Had to grab a pair of these, not the biggest Jordan fan but with no info on a Duke Kyrie 4 these will suffice.

Didn’t grab these yesterday because February was an EXPENSIVE sneaker month, however I did feel them in hand—I must say, the white leather in the toe box is phenomenal. The toebox on my HGG 13s are much more stiff and feel really cheap, compared to the hyper royals. Congrats to those who copped! This shoe was VERY WELL EXECUTED, regardless of what the resellers, who couldn’t make a buck, have to say in here.
:lol: what does the resellers stuff have to do with it?
Like the whole post you made actually would benefit resellers :rofl:

Glad I copped these but I'm rocking them most likely. Unless I don't like them in person. Too easy to cop on SNKRS to be a super valuable shoe.

Can't wait for my order doe.

These Hyper Royals or the 72-10 XI. I just need to hear some personal opinions. I lile these a lot, and i knida don't like my 72-10s no more since they changed up the patent leather cut.

Spoiler Alert:

A lot of people who said releases would sit have been wrong before or on other sneakers.

A lot of people who said releases would NOT sit have been wrong before or on other sneakers.

None of y’all/us are always right.

I agree with you to an extent. In some cases, common sense plays a factor as well. If someone comes in here saying "Levi's 4's will SIT!", I can wholeheartedly disagree with them because I know for a fact they won't. With this Hyper Royal release, I knew they'd sell but wasn't exactly sure how well. So I avoided saying "These won't sit, I guarantee it!" I left myself some cushion to be wrong. Stating something as an opinion vs a fact goes a long way. Saying "I think these have a chance of sitting" versus "These are definitely going to sit, no questions asked" is where the problem arises. That's not a shot at the gentleman I apologized to either. A few guys in here were doing that...

Had these released in 2017 he numbers they would have sat and would have gone on a discount. I don't think 1 person in the thread would have been upset as we all could have saved some cash. However these were clearly limited and weren't going to sit due to this fact. I was hoping to get them at a discount, but when villa and dtlr weren't getting them, it should have been obvious this wasn't a typical in release. Hope everyone that wanted a pair was able to get one

^Agreed

Dude rocking the wal mart wranglers with some heat on his feet :lol: im dead

They deleted my post prior to that where I posted wild personal stuff about my life that really makes the Wal-Mart jeans thing comical. But yes, I get my black jeans from Wal-Mart. And Wrangler's cost too much. They're $16. I either get Rustler's or Faded Glory's, they're $11.76 each.

It’s one thing to believe something will sit. It’s another to make guarantees :lol:

Bingo...

^What? Resellers ate off this release my man lol.

"Blueberry" 13s!!!
1520169768161-1520609788.jpg

Beautiful!!

I'll admit they sold better than I expected.

But to answer your question I still see 8.5, 10-11, 14 and up adding to cart on NDC. So yea those sizes are still sitting a full 12 hours after they released. If you still need more pairs to resell you can go there and buy now. No need to spend the night driving around your city. Have a good night

they were still "sitting" on NDC because NDC had issues with their payment system from the jump. lotta people literally could not check out on NDC. thats why practically alllll the other online retailers sold out in the first couple hours, and NDC still had FSR. I was 1 of the peeps who couldnt checkout on NDC, but trying for an hour it finally went thru at like 1PM.

somebody posted a screengrab from their phone with an alert frm NDC at around 1pm that these "just" dropped. so they basically "redropped" these(for lack of a better term) at 1PM with everything working like it was supposed to. only sizes i still see right now, 24 hours after the drop, are 14-18.

so naw, these aint sit. nike just messed up on their end and started really selling late. all the other retailers were cleaned within thefirst 2-3 hours. NDC basically cleaned out too now 24 hours later.

on a sidenote....when has 12 hours been considered as sitting? thats only half of a day.....imo sitting means still available in stores(in many many sizes in many stores, not scattered sizes at few random stores) on Monday, still available online in many sizes on multiple sites on Monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom