Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Outta every shoe mj wore with his red jersey I always felt the white and red 13s flowed perfect..2nd is fire red 5s with black tongue

Damn I forgot bout chi 1s lol yall don't slaughter me those will always be number 1

View media item 2275626

Last edited:
My 2010 pair actually had amazing quality in comparison to what JB was releasing at the time. My pair is still crispy so easy pass.

Can't wait for the white and red 13s. Sold my 2010 pair this past summer in anticipation of the return.

Kinda want white reds, but seems like Feb is gonna be a busy month with allstar and OVO. Wonder when those history of flight supposed to drop.. wanna grab those and throw some white laces in em.

Man, I had no clue people would get this mad that I referred to them as "He Got Game" 13s. I mean, at the end of the day, they always end up on our own two feet, so it shouldn't be such a battle over what the correct name of the shoe is. Black/White, He Got Game, Jordan 13, all the same thing. I apologize to my OG heads that started to overreact about a name.
I'm an OG 
roll.gif
if there is such a thing in reference to sneakers.  '86 to present.  And I took no offense to your reference of the AJ XIII's.  It's all based on the era you were in during a particular release of the shoe.  My age group never referred to air jordan by the names they have now.  We just called them the new Air Jordans.  Ha!  How times have changed.  
happy.gif
  Do you young sir and call them whatever you want!  
pimp.gif

I'm an OG :rofl: if there is such a thing in reference to sneakers.  '86 to present.  And I took no offense to your reference of the AJ XIII's.  It's all based on the era you were in during a particular release of the shoe.  My age group never referred to air jordan by the names they have now.  We just called them the new Air Jordans.  Ha!  How times have changed.  :D   Do you young sir and call them whatever you want!  :pimp:

What names did we have? Breds. Concords. Last shot's. Cherry Woods. Cool Grey's. Space Jams. True Blue's. Taxi's. Cement's. Either that or I'm mixing these up with different times. Like, original original releases didn't have names, but names started coming out with the first retros.

Last edited:
da ALL STAR XIII's get called playoffs by youngins who never saw him play in da playoffs is a lil funny :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom