Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Man... I told myself I was gonna limit myself to 5 shoes in 21 but I'm already on 10
Lmao yay. Good year next year: 6's Carmines, 6's Electric Greens, 13's Red Flints, 13's Starfishes, 13's Reverse Breds, Readymade Blazers, Travis Scott 6's British Khaki, 1's Neutral Greys, TS 1's Alternates, 13's Court Purple, 13's Dark Powder Blue, 3's Midnight Navy, 11's Cool Grey, maybe Air Max 95s OGs and 4's Military Blue. Where's my oxygeen aaaaah *deep breath*.

1605368543169.png

Air Jordan 13 “Reverse Bred”
Release Date: 2021
Price: $190

Source: sneakerbardetroit.
Omg I seen these in a different and angel with no toe shot they looks pretty cool. This picture looks like Mississippi pump shoes lol!

JB, I love the brand but I'm going to officially say you guys are running out of ideas. I've seen UA companies put something together better than this.

Hmmmm probably why theres so many collabs nowadays. 1. To get better insights to what will sell. 2. Slap an artist name on it and its guaranteed to sell.

G/S or not, this is a no no.

Air Jordan 13 GS Black Metallic Gold
Release Date: December 3, 2020
Retail Price: $140
Style Code: DC9443-007

Screenshot_20201121-150104_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
JB, I love the brand but I'm going to officially say you guys are running out of ideas. I've seen UA companies put something together better than this.

Hmmmm probably why theres so many collabs nowadays. 1. To get better insights to what will sell. 2. Slap an artist name on it and its guaranteed to sell.

G/S or not, this is a no no.

Air Jordan 13 GS Black Metallic Gold
Release Date: December 3, 2020
Retail Price: $140
Style Code: DC9443-007

Screenshot_20201121-150104_Chrome.jpg
Kids like that kind of stuff .. let them rock, you're not the intended audience.

You're right. Just like women shoes arent intended for me. But designs like this hideous thing dissipates the brand in my eyes.
I agree that the shoes look terrible but I never take gs shoes seriously. I understand their purpose and I understand that what they release for us and the children are two different things. It's just business, kids and adults have two different tastes and I'm sure most gs exclusive shoes are a hit to them even if we think they are abominations.

The 13 was such a big deal when I was a kid and again when I was in high school around 05.

Sneaker culture in general has changed a ton since then (we went from 1 release a month, to multiple releases in a week). Would love to see the 13 rise to prominence again though.

I know it doesn't look as cool with the slimmer aesthetics of today it's by far one of my favorite Jordans when they are done correctly.

Back
Top Bottom