Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Those atmosphere grey 13s really skyrocketed in value. I wish I had grabbed a pair when it released
Same here. They were actually on sale a few times on NDC as well. If those released now they woulda been gone quick opposed to them sitting when they originally released.

20201121_153721Nt1.png

20201121_153824Nt2.png

I want a pair of Mississippi pimp shoes but settled on these for the time being. Wont get around to working restoration for a while but damn glad to have a pair in the collection.
Ah...the Playoff 13s. We NEED a good re retro of those soon, I had those back in ‘98 and I kept them beautiful until 2003 the sole completely separated right on outside Left shoe right Where the forefoot connected. I was heartbroken.

Ah...the Playoff 13s. We NEED a good re retro of those soon, I had those back in ‘98 and I kept them beautiful until 2003 the sole completely separated right on outside Left shoe right Where the forefoot connected. I was heartbroken.
Get those classics to a restorationist there may still be hope!! lol
There was no way in hell my parents would have went for two pairs in a year. Wanted them so bad but already got the black toes...black n whites...He got games..whatever the hell people are calling them currently. My cousin had them however and remembered always staring at them in envy.
Welp now im middle aged with a little spare pocket change and know how to restore a shoe so...here iam.

I miss the days when these most likely would have sat and went on disco. I'm just gonna start taking shots at the chick's at Finish Line and get that 30% off again... pretty sure this one chick was on the D last time I went.

You know hype and resale has completely taken over the culture when dudes out here tryna exchange wood for a discount on a GR retro.

They just look like low Flints to me... but I guess the blue is lighter, and the UNC on the tongue, which we probably wouldn't get anyway.

Back
Top Bottom