Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

0F3A066B-F956-4656-B522-E22F81BFBA97.jpeg
Wearing these today. Leather on tongue was better quality than later colorways after this. These do not squeak.

Cant remember the last time I bought two Jordan signature GR’s in consecutive weeks in store/via reservation as planned, and JB has done a great job with their products, specifically this one here. I wore my pair today and their really good.

I agree. It’s good seeing solid GR cws but I wish we got these before the renewed retro hype this year. These probably would’ve gone on sale like 2017 Bred 13s had.

I got these black/royal XIII via app reservation from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on Sunday evening. And these are literally the only Jordans I got this year!
IMG_4843.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG
IMG_4847.JPG

The difference in the shades of blue for the suede material aren't really noticeable in pictures for some odd reason. But I noticed the blue on the midsole part have more of a purple hue with my own eyes. Anyone else notice the difference of shades on your pair?
IMG_4849.JPG

I got these black/royal XIII via app reservation from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on Sunday evening. And these are literally the only Jordans I got this year!
IMG_4843.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG
IMG_4847.JPG

The difference in the shades of blue for the suede material aren't really noticeable in pictures for some odd reason. But I noticed the blue on the midsole part have more of a purple hue with my own eyes. Anyone else notice the difference of shades on your pair?
IMG_4849.JPG
Breds were same. Slight color variation. I figured it had to do with the glue behind the suede on the midsole.

Those are a clean colorway for someone who prefers blue over red.

Why doesn’t Nike do the He Got Game colorblocking on more colorways?
That’s a good observation I never thought of that. Flints, Barons, Clots, and both Grey Toes are about the only other ones. These and the HGG are all the most popular if you think about it. I know Altitudes and Cherrys were back in the day but not as much now.

Speaking of HGG, the Reverse ones have already turned 1 Year Old 🎂 🥳 . Let’s not turn it into a one shoe show bow down to these other two Barbarians.

XII French Blue (17 Years)
1610341715207.jpeg

1 High Nouveau Dunk from Above (5 Years)
1610341777217.jpeg

XIII Reverse He Got Game (1 Year)
1610341849080.jpeg

Take Back The Night 🕺🏼

Speaking of HGG, the Reverse ones have already turned 1 Year Old 🎂 🥳 . Let’s not turn it into a one shoe show bow down to these other two Barbarians.

XII French Blue (17 Years)
1610341715207.jpeg

1 High Nouveau Dunk from Above (5 Years)
1610341777217.jpeg

XIII Reverse He Got Game (1 Year)
1610341849080.jpeg

Take Back The Night 🕺🏼
Me and the XIII crew were just sitting around kicking it the other day and thinking when the Noveau Dunks from Above’s 5th Anniversary was. Thanks for the heads up, can’t wait for the 7th!!
Aye, don’t encourage him!

Getting the whip serviced on my day off.... unds

B3B42A64-2694-4B26-B0AC-6EFAF62ACB23.jpeg
Been wearing these nonstop since I purchased them. That's the great thing about shoes, you never which ones will end up being your favorites. When I copped these I thought I was just gonna wear them with like a fit or 2 but I fell in love with them when I got them in hand and I can't stop wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom