Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Finally got the app launch reserve around my way . Issue is I cant choose what I want to attempt to reserve on the ftl app.
Local ftl saids reserve through app.

So whats up , ??
any assistance would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-13-11-17-34.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-13-11-17-34.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
Finally got the app launch reserve around my way . Issue is I cant choose what I want to attempt to reserve on the ftl app.

So whats up , ??
That just means no shoes are available to reserve yet in your area. Around my way, a Saturday launch would start showing up Monday afternoon on the apps.
https://www.footlocker.com/launchreservation

What you're asking is for a shoe to be put on discount the day it's released?

Retros have been going on disco closer and closer to RD. It might sound crazy now but I wouldn't rule out that this will happen.. They make way too many pairs of most GRs to sell even the majority of them at full retail. Stores know this as well.

So whats up , ??
Use your zip code instead of telling the app to find your location. Friend of mine had the same issue..........Once he used a zip code, it came up just fine.

Then again, if the stores in your area arent using the app for this release, it may say that. Check the launch locator on the desktop version to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom