Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Use your zip code instead of telling the app to find your location. Friend of mine had the same issue..........Once he used a zip code, it came up just fine.

Then again, if the stores in your area arent using the app for this release, it may say that. Check the launch locator on the desktop version to make sure.
Appreciate the reply.

Tried that still nothing. Called customer service and them clowns told me their unsure why it isnt working, "& to try twitter or face book, cause they'll know what to do"..

Having the same issue with the champs app as well.

Wt£:angry:

When I enter the launch locator on either app champs or ftl , this is the response i get..

Screenshot_2017-08-13-11-17-34.png

Tried deleting and re downloading the app,& also tried on a seperate device.

Cant figure what the problem is.
Alls I can think is , maybe its because its new to my area that its glitchy. Idk. What I do know is this is some b.s.

When I enter the launch locator on either app champs or ftl , this is the response i get..

Tried deleting and re downloading the app,& also tried on a seperate device.

Cant figure what the problem is.
Alls I can think is , maybe its because its new to my area that its glitchy. Idk. What I do know is this is some b.s.
your area not getting them
tumblr_n4fhpp539e1suutixo1_500.gif

Everyone over here is doing fcfs. They're gonna be mass produced, so I'm hoping it'll still be painless release

toneagain toneagain

^Nah they got em, called and & theyre saying its app launch reservation. Explained my dilemma , & they said call customer service, got at customer service and they say they're unsure contact social media .

:lol:

On champs same exact issue..

HALP!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-14-12-42-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-14-12-42-37.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2017-08-14-12-46-27.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-14-12-46-27.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You're not the only one. I'm having the same problem on the FTL app. I have one store doing app reserves which says starting Sunday August 13 and not the usual Monday (today) and I get nothing.

Never been that much of a fan of the breds but would cop for a discount doubt they will get lower than 150

Finally got my single day 13s today! Must say they look much better in person than pictures. Copped 2 pairs might let go of one on the low, hit me up!

nah, u can get as excited as you want. its all good. you just cant advertise shoes for sale in the discussion threads. gotta do it in the buy/sell section.

My bad. But I'll guess I'll do that then. Just wanted to share the hype with yall I guess since we all here love 13s lol

On another note..so I'm reading here the flynts aren't dropping for sure? Are the playoffs scrapped also?

Playoffs I think are scrapped.. but I'm like 90% sure flint is coming on next month thought they have a release day and everything?

I also got reserve for that golf crap
I don't think there's too many golfers who buy basketball shoes

Why can't I get a reserve for something I really want like a GR Jordan or something limited not this garbage

I was getting a bunch of reserves at the beginning of the year but now I stopped getting them for stuff that I want

Back
Top Bottom