Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Saw in another thread that the Midnight Navy 11's aren't coming out on Black Friday, I'm hoping for flints or even playoffs instead.

I'm hoping for Flints to quickstrike next month. The original rumors stated them for some time around Labor Day. No way we get 2 OG colorways in the same model less than a month apart though :smh:

Opinions on the grade school joints dropping next week?

Attachments

• IMG_7015.JPG
    IMG_7015.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 22
Flint 13's with 3M not looking promising for September. We are about 2 weeks from Labor day (the supposed release date) and no early images have surfaced for months on the Flint 13's from what I see

Flint 13's with 3M not looking promising for September. We are about 2 weeks from Labor day (the supposed release date) and no early images have surfaced for months on the Flint 13's from what I see
I pray that they drop why Nike got to be difficult with what they drop

Been looking forward to these Flint 13s...was looking forward to a double up...now fingers just crossed that they are dropping!!

rooster rooster I got a pair from them a few weeks back for 133, and it had been worn lol.
I ended up keeping it and just wearing it that week. These should hit below 120 soon enough I would think.
Thats when ill strike for another, they look great with white or red laces. hell they may dip below a hundo even.
The way the releases and sales have been this year, I wouldn't be shocked at all. Especially when everyone wants the black/reds first.

I sent a request to them for the red 5s and wc 5s, hopefully they'll have the same deal.

Oneness had them for $140 shipped during their 30% off back to school sale couple of weeks ago
Didn't pull the trigger cuz I already bought like 2 shoes and was trying to cut back.....
Just pulled the trigger thru extra butter for $142.50 :lol:
I've noticed 13's usually don't really hit deep discounts, I could be wrong but BC and Cherry/Chicagos never hit that $120 range online
And yeah I'm gonna throw the white laces in

Just got shipping from extra butter
Man these boutiques are killing it with the shipping

Almost want to cop the blk/reds for the low because Im nervous about my 04 pair.. 13s are pretty strong but Ive only worn them like 2xs.

We eatin good on these 13's
I haven't paid retail for a single pair of 13's
Hope that continues

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom