Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I finally got a picture of myself wearing the Black/Royal XIII yesterday. It's only the second time I wore them. And I only wear them with this jersey. I'm so glad they made these because I can maintain my F Adidas stance with them. I sure as hell ain't going to wear an Adidas retro tied to Tracy McGrady despite him having a lifetime deal with them. These are far better substitutes.
IMG_6165.JPG

A closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6164.JPG

I'm so glad that these weren't coveted, so it effectively makes them less popular to the point I don't have to worry about other MFs wearing them at the same time as me. It's always nice to be the only MF wearing these wherever I go due to their lack of popularity. They also define me with getting and wearing what I like, never predicated on what the masses like or want.

These are the perfect black/royal blue shoes for me, especially to match with that Magic jersey.

I finally got a picture of myself wearing the Black/Royal XIII yesterday. It's only the second time I wore them. And I only wear them with this jersey. I'm so glad they made these because I can maintain my F Adidas stance with them. I sure as hell ain't going to wear an Adidas retro tied to Tracy McGrady despite him having a lifetime deal with them. These are far better substitutes.
IMG_6165.JPG

A closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6164.JPG

I'm so glad that these weren't coveted, so it effectively makes them less popular to the point I don't have to worry about other MFs wearing them at the same time as me. It's always nice to be the only MF wearing these wherever I go due to their lack of popularity. They also define me with getting and wearing what I like, never predicated on what the masses like or want.

These are the perfect black/royal blue shoes for me, especially to match with that Magic jersey.
Sick fit!

Jorts gang gang! 🤙🏽

Should of wore a black undershirt

You should work on your f'd up grammar before trying to dictate or suggest how I should dress. It's supposed to be "should have".

And a white t-shirt underneath is fine because it's common as undershirts with basketball jerseys. But I admit I actually wore a black t-shirt underneath way back in the early 2000s to match if I wore a black colored jersey. I ended up preferring white in the long run.

You should work on your f'd up grammar before trying to dictate or suggest how I should dress. It's supposed to be "should have".

And a white t-shirt underneath is fine because it's common as undershirts with basketball jerseys. But I admit I actually wore a black t-shirt underneath way back in the early 2000s to match if I wore a black colored jersey. I ended up preferring white in the long run.
Take a shot at the grammar for no damn reason. Cool. Still stands a black shirt would of looked better. It also gives off a slimmer appearance. You know…for being the valued Red Robin customer you are 🤡.

*waits for comment to be reported because that’s his thing too*

Take a shot at the grammar for no damn reason. Cool. Still stands a black shirt would of looked better. It also gives off a slimmer appearance. You know…for being the valued Red Robin customer you are 🤡.

*waits for comment to be reported because that’s his thing too*

You're the clown with your sorry grammar and really focusing on me or my stuff constantly on this site.

It doesn't stand a black shirt "would have" looked better. Fix your sorry crap. People have the choice to wear what they want or prefer. I really don't care for a slimmer appearance. It's my choice that I went with a white t-shirt.

I have nothing to be self righteous about. It's just my preferences. So, you have the need to point out damn near everything I post about. Try to focus on other things and not just trying to call me out often. Clown.

I just try to post whatever I think on here. I have no idea why you care so much about me in order to reply or react often. It makes no sense because we don't even know each other.

I haven’t even been the one who remotely calls you out on most things. Been way more people on here that done so, but keep saying it’s just me. Let’s get back to the 13s.

In for these tomorrow.

I'm not saying it's just you because I have replied to the others. But I prefer not to often because things get deleted. I just mentioned you in this specific thread since you directed stuff at me on this one.

But in fairness, I thought you had a reasonable analogy response about McGrady wearing pants that resembled JNCO sizing in that other thread before it got deleted because some fool had to post a picture of him that derailed that thread because it had nothing to do with Mitchell & Ness. I vaguely remember that brand in the '90s. And I'm glad it didn't last long.

Dang, he just offered a suggestion... Thank God I only own Mavs jerseys lol.

*EDIT*
I did wear my black city jersey the other night with a white under shirt... I was lazy and all my damn black ones were dirt from my trip to Florida.

Back
Top Bottom