Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

^ It's hard to find a pic man. I almost didn't want to post that. But I know I'm not crazy. I know what I saw 
laugh.gif
. To me, it's the best XX cw and we won't even see it because it was an exclusive for that game. What's funny is there were pics to find of them before. Now all of a sudden you can't find any. I went to the JB classic site and they don't have many pics in their archive of that game. They got everything else, except that. It's odd. 
Thanks

At the rate things are going, find the OG fam. I was in the buy/sell forum last week and saw a pair there for $150, but it was an 11.5 and I'm not sure how you feel about NT's buy/sell forum :lol: .

I actually saw that. I'm a 12 tho. Lol. And I haven't bought much from the forums so I couldn't say. Haha. But thanks for the advice man.

^ take the laces out of the shoe. To me because of the stability system of that shoe, the laces didn't really make a difference imo. 

^ take the laces out of the shoe. To me because of the stability system of that shoe, the laces didn't really make a difference imo. 
I ended up taking mine out after the red bled allover them (regional cw). I'm probably going to cut the straps off eventually since one ripped at the back. they're just beaters now. I miss hooping in 20s but I don't miss it enough to drop $190+
mean.gif

I ended up taking mine out after the red bled allover them (regional cw). I'm probably going to cut the straps off eventually since one ripped at the back. they're just beaters now. I miss hooping in 20s but I don't miss it enough to drop $190+
mean.gif
It makes me sad to hear people cutting the straps. I was anti straps at first too but when  strapped correctly....
nthat.gif
. I also stopped wearing ankle socks with these, that helped.

It makes me sad to hear people cutting the straps. I was anti straps at first too but when  strapped correctly....
nthat.gif
. I also stopped wearing ankle socks with these, that helped.
yeah I remember one dude posted his pair he cut. can't remember if they were broken or not but I would never just cut them off if they were fully intact

190.00 mayne ....ive never had a 20 before if i can get with discount im all in these the jays for people with extra skinny legs

Hated these. I had the stealth colorway. They looked cool but thry felt like crap. No cushioning at all especially following the xviii and xix which had double stacked zoom

Did the xx even have zoom or air? I just remember that crap pod gimmick crap.

Maybe thats why the price hasnt gone up so much

the pods weren't for cushioning as much as they were for suspension I believe. there is some type of cushioning behind them though I think it's explained on the inside of the box if I remember correctly. personally I think the 20s felt great cushionoing wise but the 21s didn't feel very cushioned in the forefoot at all

The heel pod has an air bladder in it. Same cushioning as xx1 & xx2 unless you swapped them for zoom.

We need these, not 20s. My 16s are starting to crack, all the while OG 20s are still wearable and cheap.
What if I told you....they are all dope. I need XVI's too. I passed on BOTH of these cw. I don't even want to talk about it 
mean.gif

I got my ginger 16s for $20 from a Footlocker. Only thing missing was one of the shrouds

the pods weren't for cushioning as much as they were for suspension I believe. there is some type of cushioning behind them though I think it's explained on the inside of the box if I remember correctly. personally I think the 20s felt great cushionoing wise but the 21s didn't feel very cushioned in the forefoot at all

to me they felt great. My only concerns was the ventilation.

yes we do, hopefully with 20's being released we're heading in that direction of something past the 14 being retro'd

still have both of them. But my pairs have much outsole yellowing, midsole separation and the rubberstrap of the shroud crack into pieces.
But the quality of leather was really top notched.

CDP Quality of the XVI's were poor. The red was darker and the soles(at least on mine) turned a little red. My OG's took forever to yellow.

$250 for the laser joints has swayed my opinion to pass and just wait for these stealths to drop and be satisfied with that. Too much goodness to p/u and have to have some restraint.

Guess I'm in the minority but I like these. I had the qs a few years back when I was in college. The stealths look real cool on feet IMO. :smokin

I regret not getting them back in 2004.  But, with these coming out, hopefully, the cherrywood 16's are coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom