Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

^^
pimp.gif
Thanks for the pics ijapino. I kinda wish it was black leather and not nubuck on these. The Patent Leather and Nubuck are too much a contrast.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

My 2011's came in a huge box from NDC also. It could be because I ordered multiple pairs when I placed the order. But NDC has the common sense to fill the rest of the box with those bags of air so nothing shifted around or fell out of the box. I found if you put them in the large square box that NDC usually ships their clothing/1 pair in, the 2011 box fits perfectly. I wonder if they're shipping their single pairs in that box...

I Ordered from NDC and my single pair came in a huge box with those Air Bags also and the box was big enough for 2 or 3 pair. So they must of shipped them all in those huge boxes.

Yup, same here. I was even more surprised since someone on here posted pics of the smashed J shoe box. I can also see why that one other dude got his pair jacked. A big box like that, you know a thief is thinkin SOMETHING good must be inside.

Originally Posted by ijapino

As much as I'm really excited about these dropping, I really wished there were some red in the shoe. A black based Jordan sig needs a lil red in 'em...Am I right?

via sneakernews.com via marqueesole.com
Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-4m-570x427.jpg

The Air Jordan 2011 saw four initial colorways release around the 2011 NBA All-Star festivities a couple weeks back, so what’s next on the Quick/Explosive horizon?  Check out these new black patent leather AJ 2011s, a blackout colorway we saw Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade debut at Madison Square Garden back in January.  These joints are sure to draw even more Air Jordan XI comparisons than the rest with their black patent mudguard and translucent outsole, but instead of red accents these joints go with select white hits to keep with current fashion trends.  Click through to see more of this upcoming release and if you’re lucky enough to be exactly a 9.5, grab a pair way early from MarqueeSole.

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-2m-570x427.jpg

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-6m-570x427.jpg

Ugh.  Marqueesole pics looking so blah these days.  Those Wolf Grey V pics sucked butt, too.
These pics have me not pining for the next Jordan release--whatsoever! JB should just send out the pics, themselves instead of waiting for MS to post to the net and then migrate to all the sneaker blogs.

And the nubuck/durabuck/black that sure is going to turn to ashy grey in 3 months is horrendous.  I don't buy retro Jordans anymore because of that material is being so frequently used now.

Not bad, hope the nubuck is good quality. These don't look as good as I first thought they did. I'll wait until they go on sale.

I also wish the bottom was gray instead. I'm getting too many clear soles.

I'm just not feeling the patent leather on these. I hope they make a black or dark colorway without the use of it.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Man I LOVE these All Star Games!!! Haven't said that about a Signature J in a looooong time.
laugh.gif

And people think the YOTRs are a better colorway.  
laugh.gif

Man, those ASGs are too damn fresh.

For those of you in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area...the finish line at the Aurora Mall has the ASG's in. I just picked up the only size 13.
pimp.gif

I was gonna pass on the ASGs, but then today I walked into HOH Galleria.  The blue in these just pop or maybe that was me just bustin' a nut.  All these pics y'all are puttin' up are nice, but do not do these justice.  Looking at them in person is what drew me to purchase.

them stealths look nice
pimp.gif
 i wish they would have put a bit of red on the shoe
grin.gif
 but dope nonetheless
pimp.gif

Lookin forward to April 2 when these drop.........does anyone know if this will be a GR???? Im guessing it would be since we've only had the blk/wht as a true GR, and JB has some hype behind these and that is needed for a post XX3 sig

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The Patent Leather and Nubuck are too much a contrast.
nerd.gif
So you don't like Cool Grey XI's?!

Cool Greys work because they are grey. More of a neutral color so there isn't so much contrast. The Nubuck on the CG's doesn't get super ashy either. Imagine walking around with shiny patent and then an ashy back because the nubuck got a little dirty.
laugh.gif

This Chicago weather is KILLING me! I just want to wear them! I'm not in the gym right now since I'm on P90X, so one casual wearing is all I'm looking for right now. At the moment, they are just sitting in my closet.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

This Chicago weather is KILLING me! I just want to wear them! I'm not in the gym right now since I'm on P90X, so one casual wearing is all I'm looking for right now. At the moment, they are just sitting in my closet.

Man I know exactly what you mean. I check to weather every morning only to be disappointed with the rain and light snow predictions.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by swooshdude

Man I know exactly what you mean. I check to weather every morning only to be disappointed with the rain and light snow predictions.

I wore mine yesterday for the first time..It was what 50 degrees yesterday in Chicago?  was cloudy but wasnt raining so I said F it and took my son to the mall.  First store I walked in was Athletes Foot and dude asked were I got the blue ones from (laughing while he said it).  He really thought I had on fakes, but he also thought the GR white/black was actually white/BROWN...

Decided to leave a lil earlier then expected cuz the boy was getting kinda crabby.  Glad I did to, cuz as soon as I walked in the door it started POURING!  

Back
Top Bottom