Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by BKazK

298699cf79f3422ca7c5c49d8a16ee30

I don't know if anyone has Photoshopped this yet, but here's a contribution.

Think if they do make a blk/red pair hope they don't use patent leather

Any stores still selling the ASG's in sz 12? I passed on them and now regretting it. If someone can give me the SKU, I'll hit up FL in the morning and try to track one down, though I feel like I won't be able to.

Those stealths will be copped on discount as beaters. They look great.

Tried these on at my employee store venture...runnin half off but too many kicks in the cart so had to pass. The ones I passed on were the White-Reds, no ASGs there just those and the white-stealths. Really wasn't a fan of the shoes by picture alone. Thought it'd be an easy pass...until I tried'em on & looked down. They're pretty dope, all in all. Don't think the stealths would do much for me but the red is a PERFECT red and the icey blue tint soles are spot-on with those.
The two things I noticed about'em besides the SICK packaging and all the details with the towel, the bags for the insoles, etc.:

**They run large. 12s felt really long, almost like a 12.5 or 13 without the width of a 13. Would go down half size for sure when I buy.
**They Are HEAVY. I don't know what these weigh in at but I wore VIIIs there and these felt like bricks compared to my VIIIs.

Those air insoles are a cool concept but they seem to add serious weight to the shoes. Felt odd, especially with something to compare them to. I think I could eventually get used to it but if you're actually ballin in these, runnin point or needin help with leaps, I don't see these kicks helpin in that arena.

YOTRs do nothin for me but the ASGs are nice, for sure. Not sure on the All blacks...patent's getting over used to some extent. DO NOT like the white-clear sole when the icey blue is less likely to yellow over time like on the Reds & ASGs. Also don't get the "not usin Red cuz White's more on point with today's fashion" BS. What makes Patent leather "in fashion" right now? What makes Red out of fashion, yet they have a mostly red version of this shoe? These are JORDANS! When was red unacceptable on a black J? Makes no sense. These'd be absolutely ballz-out if they had Red accents and red translucent soles. As is, I like em less than the Wht-Reds no question. But since I know this shoe is deceiving to the eye in 2D pics, I'll need to see'em in 3D before fully passing judgement. I'm bettin these'll drop in a Blk-Red CW before 2012. Or is that YOT'12?

Love that photoshop, but I was thinking something louder. The stressed patent part being red and the rest of the shoe with a black sole and black top. More like the wht/red's with black instead of red.

All,

Just got an email from FNL for a coupon for to 15-30% off for St Patty's (determined at checkout). Code is LUCK. They still have plenty of sizes of the w/b cw.

Were only 3 weeks away from the release date of the "black outs" and I still havent heard whether these will be GR or LTD!!!! Somebody pls enlighten us!

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

All,

Just got an email from FNL for a coupon for to 15-30% off for St Patty's (determined at checkout). Code is LUCK. They still have plenty of sizes of the w/b cw.

just tried and it says unavailable for discount
but it works if i have a 2011 and lebron 8 in cart

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

is sneakerst legit ?

sneaker.st

yes, legit

contact them to see if you can get 20% off for being an nt member

100% legit.  Don't know if it still works but there was a $10 coupon a while ago TWIT10 I think.  It was from his twitter account.  I know it worked on the pewter foams.

Dude said these are heavier than the 8's and felt like bricks...yeah right! I have the Playoff and Aqua 8's...the 2011's are by far the lightest Air Jordan I have ever worn!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Dude said these are heavier than the 8's and felt like bricks...yeah right! I have the Playoff and Aqua 8's...the 2011's are by far the lightest Air Jordan I have ever worn!
Yeah I have no idea where he's getting that. These are much lighter than the VIIIs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Yeah I have no idea where he's getting that. These are much lighter than the VIIIs.
I wore my ASG's all weekend and I couldn't believe how comfy they were! I haven't tried the "Quick" insoles yet because I'm wearing them casually so I figured the "Explosive's" would be better for cushioning. Also, these kicks are light as hell so I don't know what the poster is talking about.

Back
Top Bottom