Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

GLAD I WAITED AND WAS ABLE TO COP ON [PROGRESSIVE] DISCOUNT! [/PROGRESSIVE] SO REMINISCENT (SP?) OF CONCORD 11'S. THIS IS THE ONLY COLORWAY I NEED UNLESS THEY DROP A BRED PAIR.

35ktx0w.jpg

mbswup.jpg

ipqtc3.jpg

33urfxd.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

33urfxd.jpg

I must say man, you pull off the Jordan sock and Jordans like no other.
pimp.gif

Steal of a price too and yeah they do have that Concord look to them.

I somewhat want the 2011s again.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I need to undeadstock my white/black joints
pimp.gif

I honestly can't STOP wearing mine. I'm going to scoop up another pair soon. Hopefully as the price drops lol.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I need to undeadstock my white/black joints
pimp.gif

I honestly can't STOP wearing mine. I'm going to scoop up another pair soon. Hopefully as the price drops lol.

Ditto.
pimp.gif

EDIT:

No one has copped the black/grey pair yet?
nerd.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing more detailed pics of them.

just grabbed my "concords" today to go with my yotr's and all-stars...on the black/white GRs the leather is quite variant from pair to pair, ranging from "grey" and dried out to black and soft and luxurious....very interesting...had to match a pair....And what's up with these McDonald's looking D Wade PEs...all ugly IMO...wish I could get my hands on a Hoya PE...and fwiw, the zoom air insoles crush the max air IMO...just a much tighter feel to the shoe...

I went to house of hoops orlando this past week to get my allstars off layaway and was surprised to see the black and white were almost sold out. I exchanged my size 11 black and white for a 10.5 since they run big and all they had left was 1 sz 10.5. I don't see these hitting the outlet any time soon but anything is possible. The 2010 didn't get he attention these are getting.

What the hell are these?

From deadstockshoes.com.....No patent leather? No clear sole?....I kinda like. However, I'm assuming that they're just samples and the ones they're actually selling will be the ones we've seen all along..

439771-001.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

What the hell are these?

From deadstockshoes.com.....No patent leather? No clear sole?....I kinda like. However, I'm assuming that they're just samples and the ones they're actually selling will be the ones we've seen all along..

439771-001.jpg
I really like these! Hope these are the ones. A CW next to the patent ones.

Good looks on the vids RKO.

The black/grey pair are a problem.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Unfortunately judging by the $10 price hike compared to the white/black and white/red it looks like these may be more limited.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Good looks on the vids RKO.

The black/grey pair are a problem.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Unfortunately judging by the $10 price hike compared to the white/black and white/red it looks like these may be more limited.
ohwell.gif
Are you talking about deadstock price hike? Because these are the same retail as both white/black, white/red, and allstars.  

Just went to footaction today and saw them, they look kind of dull. Nothing that stands out that much, was not really feeling the nubuck upper. IDK if its the black midsole that i don't like, maybe if they were to make it more of a glossy black midsole it would pop. All in all I believe it will sale because of the black patent upper.

Back
Top Bottom