Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by toine2983

Good looks on the vids RKO.

The black/grey pair are a problem.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Unfortunately judging by the $10 price hike compared to the white/black and white/red it looks like these may be more limited.
ohwell.gif
Are you talking about deadstock price hike? Because these are the same retail as both white/black, white/red, and allstars.  

No, in the 1st video RKO posted the dude showed a close up shot of the tag on the Jordan box and it said MSRP was $180.

Originally Posted by teller360

Good looks on the vids RKO.

The black/grey pair are a problem.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Unfortunately judging by the $10 price hike compared to the white/black and white/red it looks like these may be more limited.
ohwell.gif
Are you talking about deadstock price hike? Because these are the same retail as both white/black, white/red, and allstars.  

No, in the 1st video RKO posted the dude showed a close up shot of the tag on the Jordan box and it said MSRP was $180.

oh i didnt watch that entire video, the guy was too annoying, but according to nike/jumpman website it's still listed as $170. 

That guy is that first video
laugh.gif

And What the Heck?
mad.gif
  That guys box said 180.00

Why do they up the price to 180 for a colorway?  Thats ridiculous. Patent leather is not a better material then the hand brushed leather!

Im about to cut down my Nike purchases if they keep up with dumbness like increases prices of the same shoe because its in a different color.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

And What the Heck?
mad.gif

Why do they up the price to 180 for a colorway?  Thats ridiculous. Patent leather is not a better material then the hand brushed leather!

Im about to cut down my Nike purchases if they keep up with dumbness like increases prices of the same shoe because its in a different color.
sadly, this thing happened back in 1998. I remember that Air Jordan XIII white/black/red and white/red had a price of $130 then the price was boosted and sold Air Jordan XIII playoffs and Breds for like $190.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GroovyBuddha

laugh.gif

And What the Heck?
mad.gif

sadly, this thing happened back in 1998. I remember that Air Jordan XIII white/black/red and white/red had a price of $130 then the price was boosted and sold Air Jordan XIII playoffs and Breds for like $190.
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
$190 for playoff XIII's and Black/Reds? I don't know where you're from, but they retailed at $150. All of the XIII's did. Get out of here with that nonsense.

As for the Black 2011's, the box tag at the HOH I went to said retail was $170. Hooray for early release pairs..

FROM NIKE.COM's OFFICIAL LAUNCH RELEASE LIST FOR APRIL

[table][tr][td]04/02/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 2011[/td][td]Black/Dark Charcoal[/td][td]$170[/td][td]436771-001[/td][/tr][/table]
Let's get back to the shoes now people before more people show off their stupid side.

I hope yall are right becuse that dude on the video box clearly said 180

[table][tr][td]04/02/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 2011[/td][td]Black/Dark Charcoal[/td][td]$170[/td][td]436771-001[/td][/tr][/table]
Seriously? Drop it already. It's confirmed by Nike that the MSRP is $170. I held the shoe in my hands, and the box said $170 on it. The only 2011 to have a $180 price tag was the YOTR's.

Stop threadcrapping.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Seriously? Drop it already. It's confirmed by Nike that the MSRP is $170. I held the shoe in my hands, and the box said $170 on it. The only 2011 to have a $180 price tag was the YOTR's.

Stop threadcrapping.

Whats your deal?

I've held the shoe in my hands too. It wouldnt be the first time JB release date list is wrong. I'm stated what the box said in both of those guys videos

Sounds  like you mad at the world
laugh.gif

Stop threadcrapping.

Whats your deal?

I've held the shoe in my hands too. It wouldnt be the first time JB release date list is wrong. I'm stated what the box said in both of those guys videos

Sounds  like you mad at the world
laugh.gif
If you've held it in your hands, you would know the box says $170. JB don't get prices wrong. They get RD's wrong. MSRP is always set.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a typo from an early release pair from China just like all the rest. Most of the Early release pairs have the price tab ripped off. This one is integrated, so I bet they just typed $180 on them since they couldn't leave it blank.

I'm not mad at the world, just sick of seeing a whole page of people worrying that the price increased $10 because of a Youtube video. It's not the end of the world folks...

laugh.gif

And What the Heck?
mad.gif

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
$190 for playoff XIII's and Black/Reds? I don't know where you're from, but they retailed at $150. All of the XIII's did. Get out of here with that nonsense. 

From Asia.
indifferent.gif
 Get out of here if you don't believe me.

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
From Asia.
indifferent.gif
Jordan Brand didn't change the price on you. Your local retailers did because you are in Asia and they can charge whatever they want. The MSRP set by Nike/JB, which is on all XIII's box tag was $150.
indifferent.gif

Who order the Blackouts from deadstockshoes.com? They say they arent shipping until the end of April. Anyone order from there before and have a delayed shipment like that?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
From Asia.
indifferent.gif
Jordan Brand didn't change the price on you. Your local retailers did because you are in Asia and they can charge whatever they want. The MSRP set by Nike/JB, which is on all XIII's box tag was $150.
indifferent.gif

I'm kind of surprised that price change only applied in Asia.
eyes.gif
 The very first colorways, blk/white/red and white/red were priced $129.99 and when the playoffs and blk/red came out, the price of these were $189.99 and I thought something was special for these particular colorways back in the day. These were the first shoes that marked up $180's and when the XIV came out, it was $199.99. This was the time when all these high tech shoes (such as foamposite max and flightposite to name a few) were priced $190+. Thus, since then, all I could do was admire through a store window.

If you've held it in your hands, you would know the box says $170. JB don't get prices wrong. They get RD's wrong. MSRP is always set.
Lets not forgot the DB3 release. Boxes and early Nike.com posted price were different than release price.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Lets not forgot the DB3 release. Boxes and early Nike.com posted price were different than release price.

True, but those were for a limited/QS release. These are a GR. I can't think of a time when any GR was mislabeled with the wrong price.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Who order the Blackouts from deadstockshoes.com? They say they arent shipping until the end of April. Anyone order from there before and have a delayed shipment like that?

That's normal. They normally give a date in the listing, most of the time they ship before, but the date is also subject to change and can be pushed back.

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

Just went to footaction today and saw them, they look kind of dull. Nothing that stands out that much, was not really feeling the nubuck upper. IDK if its the black midsole that i don't like, maybe if they were to make it more of a glossy black midsole it would pop. All in all I believe it will sale because of the black patent upper.
Agreed.  Been saying that from the jump.
GroovyBuddha wrote:
Mister Friendly wrote:
laugh.gif

And What the Heck? 
mad.gif

frown.gif

Umm ... don't thing so.  I had the OG Flints, white/reds, and playoffs.  All $150.  Missed out on the black/reds but those were also $150.  I specifically remember them.
Anyway, there really needs to be some more 2011 colorways.  They are nice as a shoe overall, but I'm definitely not feeling the blackouts with that giant white Jumpman, odd heel pull tab, nubuck upper, and white inner lining.  That's not really a true blackout shoe.

Give us the UNC colorway 2011s without the UNC lettering or logos on them.  I'm more selective with kicks but I'd be all in for those.

Back
Top Bottom