Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I'm a big 2011 supporter but they are killing me with the colorways, i got all 4 YOTR, anthracite, asg blue & red but these are suspect
smile.gif

the blackouts are heat but these are Mr Freeze cold lol

Originally Posted by kc37

Ray, will Eastbay drop the "no discount" exclusion on the Black/Whites when the Blackouts release?
The White/Black colorway has been selling really well compared to the White/Varsity Red colorway and is getting close to selling out in most sizes.  Due to this, I believe they will stay excluded from discounts for a while.

The Blackouts are now up on our website for the launch tonight, but the picture has to be updated yet.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/dLvghP

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by kc37

Ray, will Eastbay drop the "no discount" exclusion on the Black/Whites when the Blackouts release?
The White/Black colorway has been selling really well compared to the White/Varsity Red colorway and is getting close to selling out in most sizes.  Due to this, I believe they will stay excluded from discounts for a while.

The Blackouts are now up on our website for the launch tonight, but the picture has to be updated yet.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/dLvghP

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks, I appreciate the information.

Anyone know of a spot to get these below retail?  I was banking on sneaker.st, but they are no longer getting these...

I'm talking about the blackouts...

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Those darn rabbits still calling me.
rabbit season?

Looks like I'll do ndc or eastbay tonight for the blackouts.  Also if anyone is curious, finishline will have these tonight.  They have a teaser on their homepage now.

I really like this shoe. You don't really appreciate it until you see them in person IMO. I just got the blk/white CW and the Blackouts are scheduled to be delivered today.

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Anyone know of a spot to get these below retail?  I was banking on sneaker.st, but they are no longer getting these...

Believe me... were highly disappointed ourselves were not getting these! 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

you can always make it up to your NT fam with a promo code
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by sneakerst

you can always make it up to your NT fam with a promo code
tongue.gif
this
pimp.gif

Sneaker St just posted "GOOD NEWS!!! AJ 2011s Blackouts will be up on Sneaker.St later on today! This is not an April Fools joke! PLZ RT!!!!"

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

sneaker st rocks! buy from them, LEGIT

yup def. The people there are stand up guys who are working hard with the items they have and provide....
teller360 wrote:
Sneaker St just posted "GOOD NEWS!!! AJ 2011s Blackouts will be up on Sneaker.St later on today! This is not an April Fools joke! PLZ RT!!!!"

Just talked with them, and the pairs they were supposed to have got cancelled once again, but they say they'll have a certain "wine" colored retro lined up for people, idk on the price point of those though....

My bad for teasing everyone about the AJ 2011s.  
But what daaznfella hints at is true.  We had an opportunity come across our laps and took it.  We really do wanna apologize for that.  We will try to get some in stock ( i know cus I want a pair myself) but untill then... 

hope you guys like wine... and im not talkin merlot, shiraz, or a nice cabernet.

that's twice i've been disappointed this week by sneaker.st. i still got love for them though. hopefully the price on the vii's will make up for it (probably not)

Yeah i was thinking the same thing teller. Called the footlock and Finish line in my area and they said they are not even getting them in. Thankfully the DTLR is.

Originally Posted by mwright889

Yeah i was thinking the same thing teller. Called the footlock and Finish line in my area and they said they are not even getting them in. Thankfully the DTLR is.

did those stores get large orders of the other 2011's?

Back
Top Bottom