Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

^^^thanks for the info B Sox.

this is getting FRUSTRATING. from the UNCs to the Georgetowns now to the Montrose greens, some serious heat is out there...and we can't get our hands on it. here's hoping that these really do come to nikeID.

correct me if i'm wrong but it looks like that grey toecap is a nubuck/suede. 
nerd.gif

hope it's not, this is the first cw of 2011 that caught my full attention lol.

wow - those grey/red/white are AMAZING! I hate clear soles because they yellow, so this CW of the 2011 is my fav by FAR.

with some red Nike Elite socks, they will look incredible on feet!

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just like the All-Star pair that Ray-Ray wore but in red. I like!
These are a great example of how nice this sneaker is and how easy it would be to make some stand out CW's.  I really paid no attention to the 2009's or 2010's but they must have had more than 2 GR CW's release.  JB has a winner with the 2011's, they just need to capitalize on it

those red/grays looks alright but i think it would look better with patent leather white or a darker shade of red
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

These are a great example of how nice this sneaker is and how easy it would be to make some stand out CW's.  I really paid no attention to the 2009's or 2010's but they must have had more than 2 GR CW's release.  JB has a winner with the 2011's, they just need to capitalize on it
and the congregation said, "AMEN!"

Ray, will Eastbay drop the "no discount" exclusion on the Black/Whites when the Blackouts release?

i think the red/greys are the best colorway yet release for this model,well done jb now give us a release date.

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Originally Posted by kc37

Ray, will Eastbay drop the "no discount" exclusion on the Black/Whites when the Blackouts release?

It's been dropped for a while.....

there are no exclusions on the white/reds, but the white/blacks are currently excluded from discounts on eastbay.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just like the All-Star pair that Ray-Ray wore but in red. I like!
Yea I agree. They need some more colorways for the 2011's.
IMO the possibilities are endless. There are so many colorways they can do with this shoe.

I'm surprised JB isn't going nuts with the CWs with the 2011. It would surely be getting more attention.

Those red/greys are really nice. I hope they release.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Originally Posted by kc37

It's been dropped for a while.....

there are no exclusions on the white/reds, but the white/blacks are currently excluded from discounts on eastbay.

I swear, they must be playing games with the wht/blks.  It's been on and off for a while now, i know people purchased them with discount previously. 

Man I'm really starting to hope Nike ID's these puppies. I'd really like to see what other kinds of colorways look like fully put together. After seeing those red and greys, I think the possibilities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom