Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by ijapino

via sneakernews.com

New packaging for the 2011....

air-jordan-2011-year-of-the-rabbit-packaging-preview-01.jpg

air-jordan-2011-year-of-the-rabbit-packaging-preview-02.jpg

air-jordan-2011-year-of-the-rabbit-packaging-preview-03.jpg

Actually its supposed to be for s special "Year of the Rabbit" edition of the shoe. Can't wait to see a new unique cw of these since I'm already liking the shoe .

I can't say that I'm copping these for sure but I am looking forward to seeing them in person and trying some on to see how they feel. That being said, it's going to be tough to move on a pair questionable (to me) kicks when there's so much Retro fire dropping everywhere you look!! 

Originally Posted by eltouha

air-jordan-2011-insoles-15.jpg

They seem gimmicky, regarding the switch-out, and juvenile with that writing junk on the insoles.

Ooooh.  These are explosive and oooooh these are quick.  They might as well have bomb and flame graphics to differentiate between the two.  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

I am very disappointed in the creativity put into these, style-wise.  Performance results may be the only savior for the 2011s now.

i'm probably one of the few that is extremely excited about. almost preordered from ST, then came to my senses.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by eltouha

air-jordan-2011-insoles-15.jpg

They seem gimmicky, regarding the switch-out, and juvenile with that writing junk on the insoles.

Ooooh.  These are explosive and oooooh these are quick.  They might as well have bomb and flame graphics to differentiate between the two.  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

I am very disappointed in the creativity put into these, style-wise.  Performance results may be the only savior for the 2011s now.
I'll tell you this... I know that there insoles will be getting alot of wearings in non-zoom shoes!
I might even have to use these in some zoom shoes too... oooohhh double stacked zoom sounds 
pimp.gif

yeah i put extra full length zooms into the xv's i got on today, and they feel great. just like in any pair which has a little extra room in it.

Actually its supposed to be for s special "Year of the Rabbit" edition of the shoe. Can't wait to see a new unique cw of these since I'm already liking the shoe .

I think JB is really trying to crack the "Chinese" market. As there is massive growth for all brands in China. People are really starting to spend money over there . Hence the "LeBron 8's - China Edition" was launched .

I think JB is more concerned about market share than making quality Sneakers at this point.

Call me crazy, but I think the 2011's are the best design to come out since the XX3's (Some colorways more so than others). I'm not too into the strange (but unique) designs like the flex-cover on the XIX's, tongue on the XV's, ankle strap on the XX's, heel of the 2009's, and the lace-cover for the XVIII's, so the 2011's are great. I actually really liked the 2010's. The silhouette was great, toe-box concept was great, fit and performance was amazing, but the window just didn't do it for me.

As for the 2011's, it's a nice and very clean design with a modern look to it. Full length AIR is new in a signature Jordan, which is nice. I'm not sure if I'll pay full-retail for them, but not because I don't like them. I wouldn't pay full-retail on them only because I know that I don't have to. With so many people hating on new signature models, it will be easy to see a few markdowns at the outlets. I guess it's better for me!

Originally Posted by Vuey

I think JB is really trying to crack the "Chinese" market. As there is massive growth for all brands in China. People are really starting to spend money over there . Hence the "LeBron 8's - China Edition" was launched .

I think JB is more concerned about market share than making quality Sneakers at this point.

Lebron has had china editions since the 3's.....

^ And actually really went targeted the China potential first with the Chamber of Fear campaign with the Lebron 2 (which was very-well executed)

Originally Posted by d e beatup

^ And actually really went targeted the China potential first with the Chamber of Fear campaign with the Lebron 2 (which was very-well executed)
Youre right, I cant believe i forgot about that.

Best Jordans since the XIV, if not XIII.

I think it is a gorgeous shoe.  I have not bought the new Jordan since the XVI.  These might be the pair.

aye yo, i read on eukicks.com that the version of the 2011 that we hate so much is not going to see the light of day, its states that this is a prototype and jordan brand is going in another direction with the 2011. could this be true, i haven't seen the d wade commericials lately, it's like they stopped airing them. If this is true, im estatic, i just wan't to know what direction there goin in now.

Originally Posted by kchatman1226

aye yo, i read on eukicks.com that the version of the 2011 that we hate so much is not going to see the light of day, its states that this is a prototype and jordan brand is going in another direction with the 2011. could this be true, i haven't seen the d wade commericials lately, it's like they stopped airing them. If this is true, im estatic, i just wan't to know what direction there goin in now.
indifferent.gif

Sorry dude. Wade already wore both colorways in the Xmas game against the Lakers. They are the final product. With less than 3 weeks until the launch of the 2011, I highly doubt they will scrap it alltogether.

If the black/cements really are coming out then I'd be really ecstatic. I think they look better than the white/cements and I hope it really comes out!

I've made a 360 on these with more picks that come out... The 2011 actually looks really nice, I'm copping.

Back
Top Bottom