Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Damn JB..ya´ll got me..now ima have to buy these damn shoes. Great..thats $170+ gone..i just cant wait til they go on sale..especially after people start posting their 2011´s. I will wait til a black pair comes along though. I guess i can forget about the playoff XIII..i want something kinda new and fresh anyway.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

This shoe is bad @@@. I'm Sold. No it's not the XX3 but it's better than the 09' and 10'. That white and red joint sold me. 

Im sorry, but the XX3 was a horrible shoe IMO.  Performance wise, they sucked for me.  The Traction was subpar, the upper literally felt like cardboard which hurt my ankles anytime I put stress to the left or right.  Not to mention I got blisters on both my small toes.  This shoe already looks like its gonna perform good, but time will tell.  I love the interchangeable system.  I loved it in the XX1, which was an awesome performance shoe.  The Comfort on the XX1 was amazing, and the last really comfortable shoe in the Line.  The 2011 looks like it will bring back that comfort and fit.  Crosses fingers.

Originally Posted by El Bro

DMoney82 wrote:

This shoe is bad @@@. I'm Sold. No it's not the XX3 but it's better than the 09' and 10'. That white and red joint sold me. 

Im sorry, but the XX3 was a horrible shoe IMO.  Performance wise, they sucked for me.  The Traction was subpar, the upper literally felt like cardboard which hurt my ankles anytime I put stress to the left or right.  Not to mention I got blisters on both my small toes.  This shoe already looks like its gonna perform good, but time will tell.  I love the interchangeable system.  I loved it in the XX1, which was an awesome performance shoe.  The Comfort on the XX1 was amazing, and the last really comfortable shoe in the Line.  The 2011 looks like it will bring back that comfort and fit.  Crosses fingers.

I think he's talking about the looks of the sneaker.

Do you have the 2K10?

But yeah I agree about the XXI

new pickup 
pimp.gif

2mrfgaw.jpg

2zs16v4.jpg

MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA wrote:

6th0co.jpg

Lemme see these with a stealth grey sole and we're in business.

nyckone:

How's the fit/feel on 'em. I have to admit that the past couple days of sneakernews updating their website has caused me to get more excited about this release.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by El Bro

DMoney82 wrote:

I think he's talking about the looks of the sneaker.

Do you have the 2K10?

But yeah I agree about the XXI

I dont have the 2k10, but I did try them on and didnt like the fit.  The Zoom in the back was cushiony though.  What pissed me off most of the XX3 was that they hyped it up to be the greatest performing shoe of all time.  I remember those words being used.  The shoe didnt even come close to being half of what the greatest bball performing shoe of all time was.  Hell, The Zoom BB 1 destroyed the XX3 in terms of performance and cushioning, and the BB cost me 78 dollars.  I hope the 2011 performs well.  It looks like it has potential.

NYC-  How are you gonna give us pics, but no details about sizing, comfort, materials, etc.  Come on Bro, we wanna know.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Is there any pictures of the Year of the rabbit 2011's???
Check back a few pages...

But also, just released from sneakernews.com & TSG:
Jan 27 · Air Jordan 2011 ‘Year of the Rabbit’ – Release Info

7Share

0diggsdigg

air-jordan-2011-sn-09.jpg

Earlier today Sneaker News gave you an in-depth look at the Air Jordan 2011 through the mind of its co-designer Tom Luedecke via a one-on-one interview with Sneaker News. Now that you’ve got the design, history, and concept behind the shoe, it’s time to whet your appetite with the first release of Air Jordan XXVI. The first Air Jordan 2011 release will be the Year of the Rabbit; it will release first in China on February 1st and then later at select retailers in Los Angeles on February 20th. The price is set at $180 and quantities will be limited, so be on top of your sneaker-copping game if you’ve been waiting for these. Continue reading for additional images of the Air Jordan 2011 ‘Year of the Rabbit’ taken from Sneaker News’ coverage of the Air Jordan 2011 Unveiling Showcase and stick with Sneaker News for more Air Jordan release updates. Info via TSG.

air-jordan-2011-sn-12.jpg

air-jordan-2011-sn-07.jpg

air-jordan-2011-sn-01.jpg

I hate how the YOTR's are LA only. I really want a pair of them, but with it being LA only, that gets thrown out the window. Why JB why?

What's stupid is people saying $170 retail kills these lol!!!

When was the last time a new Air Jordan sig was less than $170 lol?????

Shoetrends.com has the white/black up for pre-order for $120. My order came up to $149 after shipping and tax.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I hate how the YOTR's are LA only. I really want a pair of them, but with it being LA only, that gets thrown out the window. Why JB why?

exactly. so much for that. oh well.

im a wait to see if the yotr's sit for a few days. then i will see if i can get on discount. i doubt they will sit
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Especially when you have retros costing $150 and $175 for declining quality, old technology and boxes.

Sounds like a pretty young statement to me.

Man, I want these YOTRs.. Sucks they will be only an LA release. They could have at least did HOH.. Oh well, back the original plan.. Playoff XIII!!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Especially when you have retros costing $150 and $175 for declining quality, old technology and boxes.

BINGO!

Originally Posted by EDubZero

Shoetrends.com has the white/black up for pre-order for $120. My order came up to $149 after shipping and tax.

^^^ Not true! They only charge 15.00 for shipping and don't charge tax. How and where did you come up with $149.00
laugh.gif

This YOTR fiasco might be the straw that broke the camels back for me and JB. Its the hottest colorway IMO and the only pair I want and they're basically manking them impossible to get. Reminecent of the white/caro XX3s. SMH at JB big time.

Back
Top Bottom