Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man, I want these YOTRs.. Sucks they will be only an LA release. They could have at least did HOH.. Oh well, back the original plan.. Playoff XIII!!!!

pimp.gif

Royal foams also.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I hate how the YOTR's are LA only. I really want a pair of them, but with it being LA only, that gets thrown out the window. Why JB why?

exactly. so much for that. oh well.
That sucks. Guess I'll just try to get the red ones

Its so funny to see all the haters changing their minds about these shoes! I've been saying it from Day 1: These shoes are STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!! Is that pic of the all Black joints legit!! If so........................................DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!

i like the speckled sole on the YOTR, but i very much prefer the red on the red pair, it looks like blood!

waiting for inevitable discount. no rush.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by nyckone

new pickup 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

How do they fit?
i wear a 9 in most nikes (dunks, lebrons, lunars, hyperfuse) and even though i requested a 9, i received an 8.5. they still fit fine though. i really like the feel of both insoles, too. overall a really solid shoe with really nice details.

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by EDubZero

Shoetrends.com has the white/black up for pre-order for $120. My order came up to $149 after shipping and tax.

^^^ Not true! They only charge 15.00 for shipping and don't charge tax. How and where did you come up with $149.00
laugh.gif

My previous orders from them, I was not charged tax. This was the first time I ordered from them since they moved to the deadstock.com site, and looks like they are now charging tax. At least they are for California residents.

Originally Posted by joekamel

http://www.nike.com/jumpm...log/2223?idx=0&filter1=1

Says the YOTR's will be available at HOH and DTC. Nothing about LA only. Hmmm...
I guess we'll find out soon enough since Feb 3 is next week.
Feb 3rd is for China release. US release will probably be around the all star game. I have no clue what DTC is though...
I thought I read Feb 1 release for China in the other link posted a couple pages ago, and I think I read Feb 3 for US on nikeblog.com or MN.com. All Star weekend release would be better for me so that I don't have to take a day off work for a week day release.

But would this shoe release on the same day as the GR colorways? I think the Premier XX3 carolina colorway kicked things off in Jan of 2008.

http://www.nike.com/jumpm...log/2223?idx=0&filter1=1

Says the YOTR's will be available at HOH and DTC. Nothing about LA only. Hmmm...
I guess we'll find out soon enough since Feb 3 is next week.
Feb 3rd is for China release. US release will probably be around the all star game. I have no clue what DTC is though...
I thought I read Feb 1 release for China in the other link posted a couple pages ago, and I think I read Feb 3 for US on nikeblog.com or MN.com. All Star weekend release would be better for me so that I don't have to take a day off work for a week day release.

But would this shoe release on the same day as the GR colorways? I think the Premier XX3 carolina colorway kicked things off in Jan of 2008.
Did you even read the Jordan Blog I posted?
tired.gif

"This shoe will launch in China on February 3, and will be available in the U.S. at House of Hoops and DTC. Keep an eye out for additional Year of the Rabbit kicks from Jordan in the upcoming year."

Did you even read the Jordan Blog I posted?
tired.gif

"This shoe will launch in China on February 3, and will be available in the U.S. at House of Hoops and DTC. Keep an eye out for additional Year of the Rabbit kicks from Jordan in the upcoming year."
Haha. I saw the link you posted but didn't look under the blog section. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom