Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

The black-outs DEFINITELY need some red in 'em.

Right now, they look like the all black 2010. And that's not a good thing.

Joints were available at Dr Jay's for like 60 or 70 bucks for a minute.

i called niketown in manhattan today and they told me that they were selling them tomorrow and that they had already given out wristbands. i hope this is not the case. can anybody shed any light on this?

Originally Posted by darealjkid

i called niketown in manhattan today and they told me that they were selling them tomorrow and that they had already given out wristbands. i hope this is not the case. can anybody shed any light on this?

I think those are the air forces'coming out tomorrow

well we will see tomorrow

if there is abunch up on ebay

then you know the deal..................................................peace23

My bro just ordered us two pairs of the white/blacks from shoetrends/deadstock and they do charge tax (at least to CA addresses). Shipping was still $15 so not bad overall. This is my first experience purchasing from them, do they regularly ship out in time (by release date)? Are they decent packaging the boxes? Thanks for any info.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by darealjkid

I think those are the air forces'coming out tomorrow
you ^ are rite its the air forces coming out...............................................................peace23

would cop if they came out with something along the line of this, maybe w blacklaces:
0053626351eb22a98c4bae4b71e480bde38c0221.jpg

Really liking the black 2011s. Yes, they could use some red or Carolina accents, but they are the nicest colorway yet. Since I buy basketball shoes to hoop in, I will get a pair of the all blacks if the shoes perform well one the court.

i cant wait to see these in

my sweet !@$ favorite colorway...................carolina blue / white.....................................................................peace23

Call me crazy but I think the Stealths will sell out quickly (not first day) but they certainly won't be around for long.

Well they would have a few years ago. Pains me to say this, but see you at the outlets.
ohwell.gif

the black patent pair will be copped at the outlets.

anything else is meh. White black isn't bad and the YOTR isn't bad either, but i'm willing to put in work to get them.

YOTR look like a definite cop. Gonna have to scrap some change, but it's all good. I thought these were garbage at first, but those YOTRs are lookin quite fresh!

Originally Posted by bigj505

ill cop a few pairs when they reach 50 bucks just like that last 2 years.

i think the chances this go around is gonna be a lil slimmer, but it would be nice.

The YOTR is a game changer...still need the white/blk and white/blue for casual purposes only...not paying $170 to hoop in em...got LeBrons for that!

Back
Top Bottom