Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

HoH blog refers to the white blue colorway as a GR (along with white black and white red). Now I'm worried the white red colorway is "limited" too. Three pairs of shoes at almost $200 a pop (including tax) is a lot of money spent in one morning.

Considering some sites sold the white black early and under retail, looks like that is the one I'll hope sits on shelves for a couple weeks at least or even hit outlets one day.

Originally Posted by joekamel

HoH blog refers to the white blue colorway as a GR (along with white black and white red). Now I'm worried the white red colorway is "limited" too. Three pairs of shoes at almost $200 a pop (including tax) is a lot of money spent in one morning.

Considering some sites sold the white black early and under retail, looks like that is the one I'll hope sits on shelves for a couple weeks at least or even hit outlets one day.

Red is not that limited. HOH and Nike will be getting them. The Reds are discounted on Swoosh, the Blues and the YOTR's aren't. That speaks for itself...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

are these expected to sell out right away on eastbay?

im jw so i know if i can wait a bit on these (black/white) colorway
I personally do not believe these will sell out right away.  They are a general release and we have not gotten a lot of questions on them.  Just remember, this is just my opinion from what I have seen.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Ray

well i am sure we can all agree now......

the hype of this shoe is almost on par with the jordan 23's

jb went about this release almost the same way they did with the 23 release aswell

a very limited edition pair (titaniums) going along with a somewhat limited pair(allstar 23's)

followed by the G R (stealth 23)

i cant wait to get a pair myself , i have almost every colorway of the 23's and

as nice as these 2011's are turning out so far i will be getting alot of these colorways aswell........................................peace23

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

LOL, red is NOT LIMITED AT ALL.
Its definitely not a GR like the white black because other than Ntown and HoH, doesn't seem like anyone around here has the other two colorways.

Putting all my eggs in the YOTR basket. Gonna hit up NDC and try to get a pair or two. If I miss out then I'll wait for the all black ones. Really hope I can get those Rabbits tho!

Sad about the YOTR, but seeing how these blues are limited too, My main focus is on those. But I must say I'm proud of the hype. Not that it has anything to do with my purchasing of J's. or that b/c of the hype people are more likely not gonna get there shoes. No i'm glad, b/c JB finally came out with a new sig shoe worth buying, granted at first people were kinda skeptical. When i saw the wht/blk i thought they were hideous (still do), but in other colorways, this shoe looks nice, plus the little added perks, 2 insoles, shoes wrapped in a d*mn cloth. Its the small things.

I salute you JB.

Now lower your d*mn prices.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

LOL, red is NOT LIMITED AT ALL.
Its definitely not a GR like the white black because other than Ntown and HoH, doesn't seem like anyone around here has the other two colorways.
Where are you located?

NDC info for anyone who needs it.

02/19/11Jordan 2011White/Black $170 (436771-101)
02/19/11Jordan 2011Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White$170 (436771-602)
02/19/11Jordan 2011White/Varsity Royal-Deep Royal $170 (436771-103)
02/19/11Jordan 2011 YR White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Wolf Grey $180 (444904-101)

Interesting to see just how limited these really are. Maybe XX3 All Star limited type numbers for the White/Blue?? As far as the YOR's is there anything to compare these to as far just how limited these maybe??

Originally Posted by Josh311

02/19/11 Jordan 2011 White/Black $170 (436771-101)
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White $170 (436771-602)
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 White/Varsity Royal-Deep Royal $170 (436771-103)
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 YR White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Wolf Grey $180 (444904-101)

Interesting to see just how limited these really are. Maybe XX3 All Star limited type numbers for the White/Blue?? As far as the YOR's is there anything to compare these to as far just how limited these maybe??

Not sure man, but when I had the chat with a Nike rep, they told me there would be a "very limited quantity". ...

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

the hype of this shoe is almost on par with the jordan 23's

jb went about this release almost the same way they did with the 23 release aswell

a very limited edition pair (titaniums) going along with a somewhat limited pair(allstar 23's)

followed by the G R (stealth 23)
If that is the case I hope they release a couple colorways in November like they did with the XX3s, even though a lot of people didn't feel those colorways.

Well, 6 more hours to go until the NDC madness. Good luck to all who are trying to cop the YOTRs. I hope to grab a pair, and I hope it's limit 1 only.

I live in San Antonio and I was told that the blue/white would only be sold at the House of Hoops stores in Houston and Dallas!! Looks like I'm gonna cop the red/white ones! Can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Well, 6 more hours to go until the NDC madness. Good luck to all who are trying to cop the YOTRs. I hope to grab a pair, and I hope it's limit 1 only.
Same here man, if not, I'm leaning towards the white/blue pair...if thats a nogo then I'll just get the white/black.  I honestly like all the colors, just some more then others so any pair is a must in my book.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Same here man, if not, I'm leaning towards the white/blue pair...if thats a nogo then I'll just get the white/black.  I honestly like all the colors, just some more then others so any pair is a must in my book.

This

Originally Posted by Josh311

02/19/11Jordan 2011White/Black $170 (436771-101)
02/19/11Jordan 2011Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White$170 (436771-602)
02/19/11Jordan 2011White/Varsity Royal-Deep Royal $170 (436771-103)
02/19/11Jordan 2011 YR White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Wolf Grey $180 (444904-101)

You are a quality NT member.

Back
Top Bottom