Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Dc30

Not the best pic...but 3 out of 4 CW's so far. All Stars tomorrow! Happy hunting ya'll!!

is the box actually smaller on the yotr's or is that just an illusion from the pic

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

haha nikestore is down for maintenance, im sure it will be up soon
the non-flash site is down, but the regular site is still up...strange.

really both my flash and nonflash sites are still down

edit* now the nonflash works
Would you suggest using the nonflash site over the reg site?

Originally Posted by Dc30

0873534762d5ecec71ac7e819c470627a8c414e.jpg
Not the best pic...but 3 out of 4 CW's so far. All Stars tomorrow! Happy hunting ya'l

did you buy the yotr online or retail and where? i'm curious and envy you right now
tired.gif

I have all 4 12" Ghostbusters in that case haha...good looks indeed...
glasses.gif

As for the box on the YOTR's. It's the same size as the other 2, just the way I angled them for the quick pic.

Those Rabbits I got from eBay from Air-Randy...they were not cheap. But now as I see Niketown NY and my HoH here are doing a lame raffle and are unsure of a shipment respectively, I don't mind that I spent the $$ on them when I did. Have a feeling reseller prices after the weekend are going to be just dumb high.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Sad about the YOTR, but seeing how these blues are limited too, My main focus is on those. But I must say I'm proud of the hype. Not that it has anything to do with my purchasing of J's. or that b/c of the hype people are more likely not gonna get there shoes. No i'm glad, b/c JB finally came out with a new sig shoe worth buying, granted at first people were kinda skeptical. When i saw the wht/blk i thought they were hideous (still do), but in other colorways, this shoe looks nice, plus the little added perks, 2 insoles, shoes wrapped in a d*mn cloth. Its the small things.

I salute you JB.

Now lower your d*mn prices.

I'd say $170 is fair considering the quality of the shoes as well as getting 2 different midsoles and the extra tidbits with it.

Originally Posted by DIMEZ10

I called the store manager @ our local HoH to inquire about YoR 2011s and he told me he's only getting 12pr and then goes on to try and inform me about the "molestation" prices ($300+) he's going to charge to ensure I'll be able to procure a pair. A friend of mine, who is the store manager at another local Footlocker called the HoH's manager later in the week and confirmed that he indeed will have 12pair. So when I went into the HoH tonight to inquire about what time they were opening in the morning and asked about the YoRs, the assistant managers tried telling me they aren't getting them. Keep in mind that this HoH manager was trying to charge customers $300 for Foamposites last weekend on release date. What do I make of this and how would y'all handle it? My crew, all longtime NT members, and myself have been loayal customers and back when the original CDP released (he was the manager @ Footaction then), got burned by him in a similar fashion.
Are you trying to get your pairs on lock? Or is that price after you wait with everyone else?

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

haha nikestore is down for maintenance, im sure it will be up soon
the non-flash site is down, but the regular site is still up...strange.

really both my flash and nonflash sites are still down

edit* now the nonflash works
Would you suggest using the nonflash site over the reg site?

I use the non flash, but it really doesnt matter, they both slow WAAAAAY down with heavy traffic.  It took about 10 minutes to complete my order with the Cool grey's

@joekamel - I was just trying to go cop them when they opened, but he wasn't even entertaining that as an option. No early line or possibility of getting them @ all without paying the elevated "extorsionistic" price.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I called the store manager @ our local HoH to inquire about YoR 2011s and he told me he's only getting 12pr and then goes on to try and inform me about the "molestation" prices ($300+) he's going to charge to ensure I'll be able to procure a pair. A friend of mine, who is the store manager at another local Footlocker called the HoH's manager later in the week and confirmed that he indeed will have 12pair. So when I went into the HoH tonight to inquire about what time they were opening in the morning and asked about the YoRs, the assistant managers tried telling me they aren't getting them. Keep in mind that this HoH manager was trying to charge customers $300 for Foamposites last weekend on release date. What do I make of this and how would y'all handle it? My crew, all longtime NT members, and myself have been loayal customers and back when the original CDP released (he was the manager @ Footaction then), got burned by him in a similar fashion.
Are you trying to get your pairs on lock? Or is that price after you wait with everyone else?
this at NR or State?

@joekamel - I was just trying to go cop them when they opened, but he wasn't even entertaining that as an option. No early line or possibility of getting them @ all without paying the elevated "extorsionistic" price.
That's messed up. Not sure what you can do about that. I mean, who would you go to report that stuff? Maybe call em out by name on NT? Don't know.

@ Dimez

Thanks, sorry I misread. That is terrible. Maybe he's just saying that to scare people, since I doubt he can actually do it. I wonder if HOH prohibits employees from purchasing on release dates.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by joekamel

this at NR or State?

that is a damn joke,

the same trhing happened to me with the cdp 6/17 (carmines)

the manager at footlocker tried to tell me they had 10 packs and they were all sold but 1 and they are $400

if i was you i would call up on them , its just some #@$ hole trying to get over...............................................peace23

Set a Trap dude video everything, Shady Manager...
There's plenty of that here in Chicago Burbs, Managers that are arrogant sons of V-tches...

This is why I rarely buy from sneaker stores...

^^^D@mn. Gonna do the phone/computer 1-2 combo on these tonight.

^^^^THIS!  I locked up my CGs that way, so hopefully I can have the same success.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Set a Trap dude video everything, Shady Manager...
There's plenty of that here in Chicago Burbs, Managers that are arrogant sons of V-tches...

This is why I rarely buy from sneaker stores...
I know a good amount of the mom and pop joints pull that, but you shouldn't be seeing that from Niketowns or HoHs.

+1 joekamel

I actually buy from a mom and pop that gives me discounts, doesn't rape me. I got my white/blues for retail and early cuz of the good relationship.

I go to FTL/HOH expecting to pay retail, not reseller prices. That is wrong on so many levels. I don't even know how a retailers POS system allows them to charge more than MSRP. It's obviously a scam or a way for them to secure shoes for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom