Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Already got my email!  Hellz yeah boy!  Best method for me is to type in the product name with the style number.  Took me straight to them.  Refreshing doesn't work.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

is it just my eyes or is there still pretty much all sizes for the YOTR and the All Star c.w on NDC?
Same Here... Then again, I'm on Swoosh...
It probably gives you an empty cart if you try and add a pair. They're most likely just slow to update.

Damn! Kept refreshing with product # and got nothing. Once Ifound the link I thought I was gonna cop but once I clicked submit it said "cart empty" which means they were sold out! SMH!

Lmao.. I grabbed them on my EVO when the bro "Zero" posted the link!!! Good looking on that link!! Now off to the club ready to "Hit my dougie" lol..

had thee blue and whites in my cart ,whiffed! jus gonna egt my blk/whites tomorow peace and goodnight

Originally Posted by Wayne141

is it just my eyes or is there still pretty much all sizes for the YOTR and the All Star c.w on NDC?
It probably gives you an empty cart if you try and add a pair. They're most likely just slow to update.
Nah, Just added another and placed another order
happy.gif

They never had anything to sell! I was on there the very second they shoes went up via Nike mobile and nothing. Great marketing scam....

Well grabbed the blue ones. I'll see how those look.
They are limited also right?

Damn man disappointed
frown.gif

They probably have one size run only.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Nah, Just added another and placed another order
happy.gif

THIS

Made it through to Nike rep on phone, no size 15 on the white/blue either. This was a strike out. Not happy at all but XIIIs drop next week so oh well.

Back
Top Bottom