Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Couldnt find the link at first...had my laptop and my desktop ready to rock. Laptop came thru copped the All Stars, got confirmation from paypal and NDC! Could have got the YotR but honestly I didnt really want them so hopefully whoever wanted them got them. I wonder how limited the blue/white really are? Good luck to everyone going out to HoH and NTSF to get their pair tomorrow! Be safe and stay dry! Goodnight NT
smile.gif

So I clicked on the link a few pages back, from my phone, and I was able to proceed all the way to checkout and billing info on the YOTR's...I spent my cash on the white/blues so I couldnt finish, but its worth a shot...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn first time I tried and wasn't fast enough.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Sorry I couldn't come through for you Rob.
ive gotten lucky with the kobes thanks to your links... but i struck out on these no biggie... still a thank Ux100 for your contributions!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

So I clicked on the link a few pages back, from my phone, and I was able to proceed all the way to checkout and billing info on the YOTR's...I spent my cash on the white/blues so I couldnt finish, but its worth a shot...

It always teases like that. Once you hit "place order" you get the shaft tho

Well i'm out, Congrats on those who got their pairs. For those that didnt, I've been in your same shoes time and time again... But in the end Good looking out NT, camaraderie at its best.

Still can't decide if I want these...

Not sure if these were posted, but robocopped if they actually drop

air-jordan-2011-experience-f5-15.jpg

I did just notice that I didnt get charged for ground shipping on my blues....NICE!

ndc doesnt charge on shipping if you have an account and its over 100

footsoldiers on ebay has the royal blues for 153.00 shipped. Just purchased a sz 13, few sz's left

Originally Posted by teller360

I did just notice that I didnt get charged for ground shipping on my blues....NICE!

ndc doesnt charge on shipping if you have an account and its over 100

really? I never noticed that, guess I never paid attention...lol

I got on Nike.com 2 mins before 11 and put a size 13 of the All*Star Blue pair in my cart not knowing whether it would go through or not. I was surprised when it went through with free shipping and no tax. I only saw 1 picture before hand, but the blue caught my eye and I needed to try. I actually got a confirmation number so I think im good, Good luck to everyone hoping for the red or blue pair cause the white/black should be easy to get. My local hibbetts get limited shoes but no Blue or Red 2011's. So the ASG Blues and YOTR's must've been really limited considering we got DMP packs and just about every other limited pack.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Still can't decide if I want these...

Not sure if these were posted, but robocopped if they actually drop

air-jordan-2011-experience-f5-15.jpg

The wht/blue ones look
pimp.gif

I want too see a blk/red colorway.

I guess I cant be mad, I was lucky enough to get a few limited shoes including the Titaniums...

I think the blues are 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
so I'm still happy.

Back
Top Bottom