Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I guess people hate the wht/red cw... Those are my fav, but I couldn't pass on the YOTR joints...

No, people just have no sense of taste or style. They just automatically flock to whatever has the "limited" stamp on it. 
You can bet your life that if the wht/red was the limited release, all these same hypebeats would be dying to cop them. I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR. All of the sudden, a bunch of hypebeats that only "liked" the YOTR's randomly realized they like the ASG's. Of corse.

Where did you get this crap from
30t6p3b.gif
Are you upset because you didn't get a pair?

And what are hypebeats, the new 50 Cent headphones?

1. The reds are everywhere. Wouldn't it make more sense to get the more limited ones if you like both?
2. Maybe some people prefer blue over red like myself.
3. What does any of this have to do with taste or style Tommy Hillfiger? What makes you a fashion plate son?
4. Wouldn't peoples fondness grow as more pics are released?
5. You're a nobody to everyone on this board, and your opinion holds no weight.

Originally Posted by Dc30

Homework has been done...
94715c60e3737791fdf3c436234a37731cfd58c.jpg

Lucky you
pimp.gif

And the dudes who keep screaming basketball only. These are the most casual friendly Jordan's in a long time. They look like high quality non basketball sneakers. Dudes will sleep and then they'll have regrets later. And the dudes who're saying that, better not be wearing Kobe's with jeans and shorts
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Dc30

Homework has been done...
94715c60e3737791fdf3c436234a37731cfd58c.jpg

Lucky you
pimp.gif

And the dudes who keep screaming basketball only. These are the most casual friendly Jordan's in a long time. They look like high quality non basketball sneakers. Dudes will sleep and then they'll have regrets later. And the dudes who're saying that, better not be wearing Kobe's with jeans and shorts
indifferent.gif
^^^^^^-EXACTLY ...I haven't hooped consistently in at least 10 years...in fact...I play ice hockey (high school, collegiate, and now men's league) but I followed Jordan and the Bulls from around 88 or so, and got into J's while still in elemantary school.  I love the NBA and follow plenty of teams and whoever makes the game exciting to watch, but all my sneaks are casual wear only. I'm a personal trainer and into bodybuilding. As long as any pair of J's or LeBron's that I get can stand up to a full day at work and a big squat workout...I'm all good.  
Glad I didn't sleep on these cuz these are my favorite and most comfortable pair of sig J's since the XIX's and red suede XXI's...to each his own I guess, but that's MY story!

I gotta get those white/black and white/red later down the line. I really like the 2011s. Can't wait for the blackouts as well.

Oh man I went down to Pick them up! Hands down quality is there. Definitely going to be a classic! Don't sleep folks!

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Still can't decide if I want these...

Not sure if these were posted, but robocopped if they actually drop

air-jordan-2011-experience-f5-15.jpg

Wow.
Jordan did a great job on this shoe. I'm glad lots of people will sleep so I can cop a few pairs with a deep discount. Best design since the XX3

^that pair right there, but

JB listen! instead of white based with red,

Make it all black upper regular black/anthracite leather(not patent) Red midsole, clear outsole and add Red accent to the pull tab & jumpman/23 = Black/Red 2011

I've noticed a little info on sizing. Are they true to size or are they a little on the big side? I'm itching to pull the trigger and order online. Hmmmm.....anyone else try theirs on?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I may be in the minority, but I just see the AJ 2011 strictly as a hoop shoe. I initially wanted the YOTR but passed. I didn't even look for it come release time.
I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a beautiful shoe (YOTR), but it's either stock or hoop for me with them. Maybe someone's feet pics would change minds because I don't think I'm alone on this one.

I think a good pair of jeans and that red polo with the gold jumpman would do it with these
smokin.gif

I've heard from most people these fit half a size bigger; again, everyone's foot is different. That's just what I've heard though.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I may be in the minority, but I just see the AJ 2011 strictly as a hoop shoe. I initially wanted the YOTR but passed. I didn't even look for it come release time.
I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a beautiful shoe (YOTR), but it's either stock or hoop for me with them. Maybe someone's feet pics would change minds because I don't think I'm alone on this one.

I think a good pair of jeans and that red polo with the gold jumpman would do it with these
smokin.gif

That polo itself is fresh as hell.

I think they could have left the patent leather off the all blacks and those white joints. The leather used on the first colorways make the shoe IMO and helps seperate them from the XI.

I still don't see the appeal of the YoTR besides the obvious.

They're the worst CW of the 2011 IMO, but to each his own.

I should be picking up my black/white pair next week and I'll probably get the white/red when they're discounted in a few months.

Looking forward to getting those all blacks too if they're released.

Originally Posted by jamazing

I've heard from most people these fit half a size bigger; again, everyone's foot is different. That's just what I've heard though.
i wear a 13 normally but the 12's fit fine for me. just to wear casually though.

Originally Posted by teejay6723

Originally Posted by jamazing

i wear a 13 normally but the 12's fit fine for me. just to wear casually though.
That's good to hear man. Yeah I'm sure it's different for everyone. Just seems like most people say they fit a tad bigger. As long as you get a size that fits you right it's all good. I normally get a size 9 but I got an 8.5, especially if these eventually turn into balling shoes (wearing the KB V's for ball as of right now).

I just picked mine up this morning, JB really went all out for everything on this shoe down to the box
But it is truly a hoopin shoe u cant go out in these dont look right.
I will ball in these immediately!!
Good work JB!

Broke these out now just to wear them for the day and they are COMFY. IDK which insole I have in but these have to be one of the lightest Js I've ever owned. I went w/ my true sz BTW.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Broke these out now just to wear them for the day and they are COMFY. IDK which insole I have in but these have to be one of the lightest Js I've ever owned. I went w/ my true sz BTW.

I don't even really like red kicks and I like these. Definitely getting these down the road.

Originally Posted by cris77stan

^that pair right there, but

JB listen! instead of white based with red,

Make it all black upper regular black/anthracite leather(not patent) Red midsole, clear outsole and add Red accent to the pull tab & jumpman/23 = Black/Red 2011
Yea that's how envision the blk/red colorway to look.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Originally Posted by KingHeru1

Hands down one the worst Air Jordans (aesthetically speaking)....ever and I'm a Jordan head.
Not even close!
They don't even look like basketball shoes to me. Way past the point that they could still grow on me. Checked em out in person today, some guy came up wearing the cool grey XI's and said to his friend that this is the worst shoe Jordan has ever put out. I would put a pair of these on to go bowling in a instant though.

Back
Top Bottom