Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

These are actually growing on me... Just have to try them on and see how they feel on me... The YOTR are ugly too me tho.... Windycitysole offering $750 for them (today only) LMAO.... but the white/black will be copped in the next few days... the white/reds will have to wait until they are discounted...

dont forget sneaker.st still has a few sizes of the black/whites for below retail.

Shout out to the fellow NT'er for the MONSTER hookup. I would never be able to afford resell prices for these, at least not anytime soon.

Originally Posted by bigj505

dont forget sneaker.st still has a few sizes of the black/whites for below retail.

Yup copped mine from there! Very happy too!
smile.gif
Can't wait to get them!

just came back from trying them on at a store. tried on a size 8.5, my true size, and a size 8. 8.5 fit me alright but there was too much space in the front so i tried a size 8 and it fit marginally better.
i took the advice of people who have them and tied them tightly and there was still too much space with the length. and i have normal width feet with all my bball shoes fitting me perfectly in 8.5 with no issues.
i think i'm going to have to go with a size 8 in these lol.

btw i was wearing my sz 9 flight huaraches and during my try-on with the sz 8 2011s, i compared them side-by-side and they were the same length front to back
laugh.gif

To those who pm'd about the all stars...it was 2 spots that "had" them
Sams (downtown), but they hood, so they sold em early...and the chik at athletes foot told me they had a few pairs, not even a fsr.
Quite sure they're gone now

anyone counts on restock for YOTR on NDC ???
possible ???
and when do they usually do restocks ???

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Is it just me, or does the sole on the YOTR look like goldschlager???

LMAO!!! The wifey & I had this exact same discussion last night.

Just a sizing contribution but I'm normally a size 10 in J' s but the 2011's surprisingly fit a little small on me and I ended up going with a 10.5. I've been reading varying reports on the fit so the only way to know for sure is to try them on before you buy....if possible of course.

Don't sleep on these!! IMO, the quality is top notch and hopefully the 2011 has the Signature J's back on track with "must have" status for future releases.

Originally Posted by bee dubskins

i can't decide whether i want to ball in em or kick it casually in em. I got a rotation of 4 pairs of kobe 5's (all only worn a few times each) for 2 nights a week of ball. Personally I prefer the simple black and white cw.

by the way, i'm in australia where our $ is on par with the american $ and these are retailing for $280!!!

us Aussie have definitely got the BEST avatar's !!!
wink.gif

i think you should wait, these will drop in price at Footlocker . Your probably better off buying a pair from the US and getting it shipped and will probably land for about $200. Usually after 3 months from RD, the price will drop to about $199 once new colourways come out.

We should be happy the price has dropped for the first time on signiture Jordans in Australia, as the XX's through to the 2010's have all been $300.

going at lunch time to Footlocker to check the 2011's out .

Originally Posted by dannykcha

3. As for the white patent shoes with the Carolina/Powder blue and/or True-Red midsole you see in various pictures, they were being used as try-on pairs for customers. That way, employees wouldn't have to run back and grab boxes, unbox them, etc.
- After talking to the Jordan Brand Rep. about these , they said that these colorways MIGHT be released later on due to the demand that was seen for them during this event.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully they know the demand is real. I know I want both pairs.

I know a restock is a pipedream but how do people usually find out about them? Is there a certain day of the week or time of day? Any rhyme or reason to it?

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by bee dubskins

i can't decide whether i want to ball in em or kick it casually in em. I got a rotation of 4 pairs of kobe 5's (all only worn a few times each) for 2 nights a week of ball. Personally I prefer the simple black and white cw.

by the way, i'm in australia where our $ is on par with the american $ and these are retailing for $280!!!

us Aussie have definitely got the BEST avatar's !!!
wink.gif

i think you should wait, these will drop in price at Footlocker . Your probably better off buying a pair from the US and getting it shipped and will probably land for about $200. Usually after 3 months from RD, the price will drop to about $199 once new colourways come out.

We should be happy the price has dropped for the first time on signiture Jordans in Australia, as the XX's through to the 2010's have all been $300.

going at lunch time to Footlocker to check the 2011's out .

I gave in and bought mine from footlocker, from Eastbay these were about $220 shipped I was happy to pay the extra $30 to have these now!! Wearing them today to work 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom