Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

caved in and ordered the white/black from sneaker.st. Gonna wait for the white/red to drop in price. Anyone know how long sneaker.st takes to ship?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

The new 2011 CW look really sick. It's something like white, carolina blue and silver. Crazy.

Pics? Or you mean the Ray Allen PE's?
c6c362da66b0954d7da14a36b171f656cc5781dd_r.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Those are sick

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Highly debating on whether or not to cop another CW. wht/blk or allblks in april??? decisions decisions...

I ordered mine around 2AM last Friday, received tracking in the afternoon. They know how to handle stuff
I'm going to start ordering from them more often especially with eastbay coming short with discount codes

I'm waiting for the all black pair. Hope the white/ blk is available or on sale by then. I'll look into these closer after I get the playoff xiii's.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

hmm, the white/reds look very hot.
Remind me a lot of the white/red AJ XI lows
and the AJ XIX midwest edition.
so far the less appealing colorway are the white/blacks
while on the Aj XI the white blacks were the most significant one!
I have to revise my judgement. Today i was at my local footlocker (used to work there for many years) and saw the AJ 2011
in white/black and even tried them. I must say they look much better in person and even look better when they are worn.

Later i tried on the AJ 3 retro white/cement grey-blacks and i must say i somehow like the AJ 2011 more than the AJ 3,

which outcome i did not expect.

I guess i will save money now for the AJ 2011 ^^

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

where can i find the white/blue besides e bay
Nowhere really anymore, unless you hit up your local Footaction, HoH, or Niketown...all sites are sold out.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Anyone's YOTR's or any 2011's ship yet from Swoosh/NDC? I hate playing the waiting game...
Nope, still says "pending"...
ohwell.gif

It's processing. I thought Nike would've called me to confirm today, but forgot Presidents Day is a holiday.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Anyone's YOTR's or any 2011's ship yet from Swoosh/NDC? I hate playing the waiting game...
Nope, still says "pending"...
ohwell.gif

It's processing. I thought Nike would've called me to confirm today, but forgot Presidents Day is a holiday.
Just got shipping confirmation and tracking number for my YOTR's. Now waiting on my other pairs to ship! 
pimp.gif

i should of copped the allstars ebay is asking 230.00 plus when i could of payed 170.00 smh at myself.

Originally Posted by rauls054

i should of copped the allstars ebay is asking 230.00 plus when i could of payed 170.00 smh at myself.
not really your fault though, We didnt know they were gonna be limited until the day of.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

not really your fault though, We didnt know they were gonna be limited until the day of.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

no places out here in boston didnt even get them.nt boston got the white and black pair thats it.my local mall didnt even get any 2011 idk whats up 
alien.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC today. Glad I was able to get the all stars, didn't think they were going to as limited as they are. Should have got the YotR when I had the chance, could have sold those and copped me some BIN V's
30t6p3b.gif

These J's have so much potential now that I see all the different cw's. Looking toward to copping a few more pairs!!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

no places out here in boston didnt even get them.nt boston got the white and black pair thats it.my local mall didnt even get any 2011 idk whats up 
alien.gif

After 2 hrs of calling FNLs in my area, come to find out they werent store exclusive at all
laugh.gif
 I believe someone posted on here that they talked to NDC and was told that they were limited.  

Put all my eggs in the blue basket on NDC that night though and was able to snag a pair in my size. 

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So, I take it none of you are too bothered by the one Jumpman on the right shoe, and a 23 on the left?
not at all. its such a minor detail imo.

Back
Top Bottom