Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^I'm telling you, if the sock/tongue liner was black these would look so much better.

that would make the AJ2011 even look more like the AJXI white/black-concords.

the AJ2011 looks finally like a typical Air Jordan shoe.
The AJXXIII was good but reminded me too much of an AND1 shoe.
AJ2009 was a nice concept but like the AJXV only nice in concept but
so-so on court.
AJ2010 was the worst of all Air Jordans. looked cheap and
whack.
AJ2011 looks much like from the AJXI, XII era. which is a good sign ^^

I think the link for the yotrs never went away. I have been looking for the tshirt for a while on ndc.. Everytime I search I end up at the out of stock page for them.

Anyone have a lead on where I could maybe find a White/Blue pair in or around Greensboro/Raleigh/Charlotte N.C.?? I'm about to break down and buy a pair of the White/Black 2011's or a pair of Concord Kobe VI's......

Originally Posted by rauls054

i should of copped the allstars ebay is asking 230.00 plus when i could of payed 170.00 smh at myself.

Wow, I got them for $150 from ebay the day of release. Canceled my NDC order, because it was such a good deal.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by rauls054

i should of copped the allstars ebay is asking 230.00 plus when i could of payed 170.00 smh at myself.
Wow, I got them for $150 from ebay the day of release. Canceled my NDC order, because it was such a good deal.
Yup, GREAT deal. I was going to capitalize on it, but decided to get the OG White/Black instead.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Anyone have a lead on where I could maybe find a White/Blue pair in or around Greensboro/Raleigh/Charlotte N.C.?? I'm about to break down and buy a pair of the White/Black 2011's or a pair of Concord Kobe VI's......

NC.. REPRESENT.  
laugh.gif
.   Do we have a niketown or HoH in NC?

NC.. REPRESENT.  
laugh.gif
Raleigh and Winston Salem

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

NC.. REPRESENT.  
laugh.gif
Raleigh and Winston Salem
Man.  I havent been in Winston Salem in YEARS, though i havent been in NC for over a year now either.  Cant wait to move back to the East Coast.

I haven't seen that link for the YOTR til today...Looks like a restock...or we all missed the restock last night

Originally Posted by gregpaa

I haven't seen that link for the YOTR til today...Looks like a restock...or we all missed the restock last night

the link was up yesterday too, but never saw a restock for the YOTR or white/blue last night at the typical restock time. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

LOL...thanks I was looking for someone to lmk I didn't miss it

need more to resell huh? i just want a pair to wear  
for reals, i just want a pair of the yotr to rock. screw selling them

I'm trying to find my size.  I was 45th in line at Culver City, they only had 50 pairs, and all I could get was 11.5...I need a 10

Originally Posted by teller360

the link was up yesterday too, but never saw a restock for the YOTR or white/blue last night at the typical restock time. 
So we are all just sitting on the restock now.  What is the typical restock time anyway?

I'm trying to find my size.  I was 45th in line at Culver City, they only had 50 pairs, and all I could get was 11.5...I need a 10

no hate, atleast you got a pair.  i know if i was in line i would of still copped at least something. but i just got off the phone with nike and of course they don't know if anything will be restocked.  i guess keep checking.  i figure though if we see the all stars restocked and not the yotr's then we probably missed the window, but considering i havent seen the all stars restocked might be a good sign

There's usually a small restock online. No telling what time though. I know with the DB 3's they had a restock in the middle of the day. F5 all day I guess

I'm sure someone would have happily let us know they were successful on the restock if it had already happened.

I wonder what has better odds... catching the restock or a scratch off lottery ticket.

Back
Top Bottom