Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I threw my grown-up side out the window when I seen the YOTR's.  I LOVE the 2011, just as I loved the 2010, but having a chance to get these is bringing the excitment back that has been gone for a while..The YOTR's are $180, the regulars are $170, seems like a small price for the nicest colorway and the very small amout being released. 

I wanted to buy the white/black from sneaker.st, but they are sold out of my size, as is EVERYONE else that has them under retail. 
frown.gif
Where you gettin your YotRs from? Do you still have the titanium XX3s?

I sold my Titaniums for $1400 a few days after release cuz I was 22nd in line so I got stuck with a size 8.  I would have kept them if I had got my size...

I'm suprised that nobody has heard of this, but from what Nike has told me, they will have a small amount of YOTR's on NDC.  I'm going to try my luck there, if not, I'll head up to Niketown Chicago.

I have had 3 diff convos with 3 diff people on the NDC chat, and all 3 have told me the same thing.  They even gave me the correct product number (444904-101)...

I wish JB would do some throwback Colors in the future for heir Signature Sneakers... instead making "Hybrid" shoes..
Maybe some Grey 2011s, Aqua 2011s, Infrared 2011s or for their future Sig Sneakers, just suggesting though 
happy.gif

I received by Sneaker.St UPS tracking within a few hours of ordering on 2/14 and just got a UPS e-mail saying delivery will be on 2/16. That's pretty darn efficient!

I'm suprised that nobody has heard of this, but from what Nike has told me, they will have a small amount of YOTR's on NDC.  I'm going to try my luck there, if not, I'll head up to Niketown Chicago.

I have had 3 diff convos with 3 diff people on the NDC chat, and all 3 have told me the same thing.  They even gave me the correct product number (444904-101)...

I am getting mixed info from HoH, so I guess I'll see you at Ntown unless you get through online. I've never had any luck online.

I could be reaching on this but does anyone think that the number "11" in 2011 is significant in the fact its pretty darn inspired by the jordan xi?? almost like its a futuristic version of the xi

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I wish JB would do some throwback Colors in the future for heir Signature Sneakers... instead making "Hybrid" shoes..
Maybe some Grey 2011s, Aqua 2011s, Infrared 2011s or for their future Sig Sneakers, just suggesting though 
happy.gif
this would be awesome

Originally Posted by joekamel

I am getting mixed info from HoH, so I guess I'll see you at Ntown unless you get through online. I've never had any luck online.

Hmm I'll def check that out.  Did they confirm if released on NDC it would Thursday night?

Originally Posted by spectrumknight

I could be reaching on this but does anyone think that the number "11" in 2011 is significant in the fact its pretty darn inspired by the jordan xi?? almost like its a futuristic version of the xi
you're not reaching at all, i believe in the background description on JBs website they mention this.  personally i still want to see a space jam colorway like the one photoshopped earlier.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I received by Sneaker.St UPS tracking within a few hours of ordering on 2/14 and just got a UPS e-mail saying delivery will be on 2/16. That's pretty darn efficient!
I'll be receiving mine tomorrow as well (although I ordered on Feb 9th......part of the issue they had w/ the boxes). But can't wait to throw these on! Sneaker.St has definitely earned my business for future purchases.

Originally Posted by bullets14

sorry if this has been posted. im completely out of the loop... when are the yotr's releasing?
They Release on the 19th...Some HOH stores, Some Niketowns...Very limited.

just got mine in the mail from sneaker.st! props to them for quick shipping at a good price.

i'm really BLOWN AWAY by the 2011. the leather is luxurious. comfort is near the top of any basketball shoe i've ever owned. insoles both feel great in their own way. lightweight shoe yet supportive in the important places. details are most appealing--jumpman on rear, side vents on ankles, breathe-ability. do not sleep on these! 

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

just got mine in the mail from sneaker.st! props to them for quick shipping at a good price.

i'm really BLOWN AWAY by the 2011. the leather is luxurious. comfort is near the top of any basketball shoe i've ever owned. insoles both feel great in their own way. lightweight shoe yet supportive in the important places. details are most appealing--jumpman on rear, side vents on ankles, breathe-ability. do not sleep on these! 
THIS. 
Compared to the 2010's these are really a step above.

And thats a pretty interesting thought on the 2011s being an interpretation of the AJ11.  I think people can definitely draw similarities. 

Excited that people will have an opp to buy these YOTRs.  Not excited to go up against the supply/demand situation. 
frown.gif

anyone know where i can get taxed to buy the YOTR early? I am NOT trying to play childish lottery games at Niketown.

Any help would be appreciated!

FYI. if sneaker.st doesn't have your size, deadstockshoes.com has a FSR of white/blacks for 120 plus shipping plus tax.

keep in mind, though, it's a pre-order. sometimes they ship early and sometimes they don't. 

0aa267e1401f964904dc0dad3cc3c20bbcf15a98.pjpg

581269c1ed17b68b0efca6aa1ff03a619a20f161.pjpg

b2e36498133b1daf697303d4c826a86587419085.pjpg

8cc16d19136c07cfac6d7f096b865372ed9a625a.pjpg

d83363a717861c0469370e96c1aca5fc334cb649.pjpg

Just got my all-stars. Got a game tonight and a performance review will follow!

Anyone else notice the bed that holds the insoles pops straight up? I kind of notice it on the inside of my shoes.

Just got these from my mom and pop.
I like them very much.
Might grab the blk/wht pair of deadstockshoes.

e6436d7d607c1fd306edeb1f9ce0f1b1a593b1fe_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom