Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

^ Woah, those close up pics are very nice.  The details are very meticulous in a very simple looking shoe. 

Still kicking myself in the butt for waiting too long at deadstockshoes, now I'm regretting

You can still get them at Sneaker.St (w/o sounding like their sales rep......I don't work for them!) Looks like they have plenty of good sizes available on their website. And I belive they're cheaper than DeadStockShoes after shipping ($140 shipped on Sneaker.St). Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm unable to verify through their website.

you're right. sneaker.st is totally legit and has most sizes available for 140 shipped. i just got my 2011s from them. highly recommended!

i sure hope JB puts a little more creativity into their color schemes later on for this shoe, cuz the only ones that's truly stands out are the YOTR's and the All Blacks. I wish they would take some initiative like they used to and put some interesting colors out (like the lebron and kobe lines do) with their signature model

I'm starting to get upset that I ordered from deadstock instead of sneaker st. They took the money rigthaway (1/28) and their website is down and won't pick up their phone either. I'm just wondering if they got their shipment and if they will at least ship on the 19th. Knowing that a bunch of people are getting their shoes early and maybe cheaper is awful (at least not Canadian retail awful).

White/black colorway is my favorite so far. Looking to get either of the all-star colorways at the outlet. Big ups to Sneaker.St.....these just came in about an hour ago! Definitely well-executed....shoe, packaging, & marketing!
Thanks for posting the care tag. I wonder how the generic shoe cleaner solutions places like Champs, Footlocker, and Finishline try to push would affect these 2011s.

Good looks on those pics DeeeCeee.
pimp.gif

I ordered my pair from SneakerSt. too, should be getting them later this week.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

^ Woah, those close up pics are very nice.  The details are very meticulous in a very simple looking shoe. 

Still kicking myself in the butt for waiting too long at deadstockshoes, now I'm regretting

You can still get them at Sneaker.St (w/o sounding like their sales rep......I don't work for them!) Looks like they have plenty of good sizes available on their website. And I belive they're cheaper than DeadStockShoes after shipping ($140 shipped on Sneaker.St). Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm unable to verify through their website.

Deadstock was $120 plus $15 shipping. 

Just got mine from Sneaker St today.  I have to say this is the first shoe since the xxiii that I thought was worth the money.  It really does look like a sig shoe.  The box and inserts were a nice touch, but I'm more interested in the shoe.  Well done JB.

Originally Posted by bctwo1

I'm starting to get upset that I ordered from deadstock instead of sneaker st. They took the money rigthaway (1/28) and their website is down and won't pick up their phone either. I'm just wondering if they got their shipment and if they will at least ship on the 19th. Knowing that a bunch of people are getting their shoes early and maybe cheaper is awful (at least not Canadian retail awful).

Relax, they're legit.  You did save $5 with deadstock and I beleive they said they would be shipped by the 28th, so you still have some time...so don't panic.
wink.gif

Edit:-Their site is back up and 2011 are available.

NTLA's FB page just said the release date for the AJ 2011 (all 4 colors) has been pushed up to the 18th and will distribute wristbands tomorrow -- 7am for YOTR and 10am for the other 3 CW's. I wonder if this change will also apply to the NDC launch.

Just copped the white/blk at my pick up spot .....they do look alot better in person....I'm ready to cop the all star blues and yotr......will post pics soon

very tempting to order a pair below retail but i also want to hold out for the all black pair. tough choice!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Tempted to pick them up from sneakerst :tongue:

They fit true to size guys?

I am usually a size 11 but they had too much toe room so i grabbed a 10.5, they fit perfectly.

I feel crazy for saying this, but I'm holding out on all the All Star kicks for the YOTR's or the White/Blues. I'd rather have those two than the Lebron/Kobe/KD joints. I never thought I'd be saying that...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I feel crazy for saying this, but I'm holding out on all the All Star kicks for the YOTR's or the White/Blues. I'd rather have those two than the Lebron/Kobe/KD joints. I never thought I'd be saying that...
happy.gif

I feel you. Yea I was gonna try to get the kobe's and lebrons tonight, but only gonna try to get the kobe's.
In hope I will still be able to grab the YOTR's.

finally pulled the trigger on the sneaker.st black/white. didnt want to miss out on that deal and had a little extra cash, plus the pics on the previous page didnt help.

the toughest part of wanting to pull the trigger on these now is not knowing what size to order. about half the reviews i'm hearing say go half size down while others say go true to size.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

happy.gif

my thoughts EXACTLY

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the toughest part of wanting to pull the trigger on these now is not knowing what size to order. about half the reviews i'm hearing say go half size down while others say go true to size.
because my feet are a little wide, i went with my normal size 9.5.  since a couple people said they fit a little tight on the width, i figured i cant go down a half size.  

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

because my feet are a little wide, i went with my normal size 9.5.  since a couple people said they fit a little tight on the width, i figured i cant go down a half size.  

yeah, that makes sense. i have normal feet in terms of width and arch so my true size, 8.5, in kobes 4-6, flighposite 2, foam ones, both hyperdunks, and hyperfuse fit perfectly. usually, i get lucky just going with an 8.5 blindly but with the 2011 and its interchangeable midsoles i think i might have to go to a store first. the good thing is that i won't have to wait long for them to drop if i'm still uncertain about it.

Back
Top Bottom