Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by wkej

is eastbay going to have YOTR cw????
Nope, we will not be carrying the Year of the Rabbit.  If any new information comes up, we will post an update.

Otherwise, we have put both the White/Black and the White/Varsity Red colorways on our website with a count down for the launch tonight at 12 AM EST.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/fClb0b   (Pictures have to be updated yet)

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so all orders placed for these shoes will be a back-order.

EastbayRep -Ray

are these expected to sell out right away on eastbay?

im jw so i know if i can wait a bit on these (black/white) colorway

Im straight up looking to pay a reseller for these YOTR. Not interested in a 6 am lottery at NTSF. Who's got me?

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

^^ so ur hoh is getting the yotr? I called my local hoh Orlando and said only the white-black & white-red are gonna be available..
frown.gif

From what i've heard they will...gonna double check in a little bit, if I go all the way out there and they don't i'm gonna be pretty mad

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

are these expected to sell out right away on eastbay?

im jw so i know if i can wait a bit on these (black/white) colorway
I personally do not believe these will sell out right away.  They are a general release and we have not gotten a lot of questions on them.  Just remember, this is just my opinion from what I have seen.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm gonna try my luck tonight on NDC with the YotR and white/blue. Really want the white/blue, though - the icey blue soles go perfect with the CW.

i think im jus gonna head to my finishline tomorow at like 8:30 looking for tht blue/whit i need these badd!

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^^ so ur hoh is getting the yotr? I called my local hoh Orlando and said only the white-black & white-red are gonna be available..
frown.gif
From what i've heard they will...gonna double check in a little bit, if I go all the way out there and they don't i'm gonna be pretty mad

YOTR's are only dropping on the West Coast HOH's...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

frown.gif

Ooooh, I'll have to check with the Seattle HoH.

frown.gif

They are releasing here in Chicago.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

frown.gif

At Chicago HOH's? Or NT? I know the HOH's that were supposed to get them were West Coast Only.... Though I know there are Niketowns that will be getting them...

frown.gif

At Chicago HOH's? Or NT? I know the HOH's that were supposed to get them were West Coast Only.... Though I know there are Niketowns that will be getting them...
No-go for YOTR at HoH-Galleria 
frown.gif

frown.gif

Ahh yeah, DUH on me...Its probably just NTChi.  We have 2 HOH's out here, so I doubt they would release at HOH and NT. 

Originally Posted by metallic

Majority of the shops released YOTR today in LA. Just out of the blue with no heads up!
I think I read on one of the blogs that they released them a day early along with the rest of the 2011s to "kick off" All Star weekend.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

So am I getting this right? The Blue ones are limited to only Finishline?
That's what the early word was, but now I'm not so sure. Suddenly it sounds like the white blue colorways will be limited like the YotR (maybe not as limited but not GR). Finishline's email announcing the release only mentions the white black colorway and the website has no listing for the white blue. I called my local Finishline and they said they are only getting the white black.

^^^D@mn this is crap news. Hope its not a mad rush on NDC for the blu like it will be for the YOTR. SMH. JB finally releases a legit Jordan sig in 3 years and this is what happens. lol.
*EDIT* just got off the phone with FNL and they ARE NOT releasing the WHITE/BLUE.  Happy Hunting all, you're gonna need it. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom