Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

The Air Jordan 2011 is
pimp.gif

my pair came in today and I prefer the explosive insoles
later on I'm probably gonna buy another pair...
laugh.gif
on sale

so i have a story of why NOT TO BUY FROM FOOTACTION!!...at my normal mall that is close to me i go in there and they still didnt have these (no one even said hi they all just hang out buy the registers) and then i go to the mall 20 minutes away and i am trying them on..the lady walks away with the box and no one comes back so i was waiting for like 5 minutes and i guess she just put the box behind the register..i tell them i have a coupon when im paying and he says "that wont work" and i told him that you are able to use a coupon for them and he kept denying it so he says that he will try it..and of course it says 145 on the register!!! he doesnt even say something about how the coupon worked.. and then im swiping my card and he is texting...i had to wait for him
mad.gif
...i dont know maybe its just me but stuff like that pisses me off and im never going to buy from there again..

but anyways..these shoes are really nice in person and taking out the midsoles is harder than i thought lol

Originally Posted by badboy074

teller360 wrote:

deionandmelo wrote:

BADBOY074, i hate your friend lol. i just wanted a pair to wear!

for reals, very jealous.  i wanted a pair to rock too but only for retail

Yes i feel both of you i tried to ask for retail on 1 pair but he is a big time DS collector so these won't be worn at all. He said no to me, oh well
ohwell.gif

very lame of your friend. oh well, it's his loss as well as all of ours.
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't say all Footactions are like that. I've been in some where I'm hounded with add-on offers like extra socks and shoe cleaners. Sometimes it's annoying but I'd rather them acknowledge I'm there than be ignored like they did you...If anything, you should just complain to the manager, unless of course it was the manager who treated you that way. Just write to corporate...You may get something outta it like another discount. 

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Tried on the white/black earlier and they are very light like some ppl have said. but i wasnt feeling the colorway.
THESE NEED TO RELEASE ASAP PLS.

add a red sole please

whats the release date on these joints?????

I think its April 2.......copped X 2!!!

Originally Posted by ijapino

I wouldn't say all Footactions are like that. I've been in some where I'm hounded with add-on offers like extra socks and shoe cleaners. Sometimes it's annoying but I'd rather them acknowledge I'm there than be ignored like they did you...If anything, you should just complain to the manager, unless of course it was the manager who treated you that way. Just write to corporate...You may get something outta it like another discount. 
yeah i am going to do that..ur right about not all footactions are like that, i just wrote that in the heat of the moment

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

so i have a story of why NOT TO BUY FROM FOOTACTION!!...at my normal mall that is close to me i go in there and they still didnt have these (no one even said hi they all just hang out buy the registers) and then i go to the mall 20 minutes away and i am trying them on..the lady walks away with the box and no one comes back so i was waiting for like 5 minutes and i guess she just put the box behind the register..i tell them i have a coupon when im paying and he says "that wont work" and i told him that you are able to use a coupon for them and he kept denying it so he says that he will try it..and of course it says 145 on the register!!! he doesnt even say something about how the coupon worked.. and then im swiping my card and he is texting...i had to wait for him
mad.gif
...i dont know maybe its just me but stuff like that pisses me off and im never going to buy from there again..

but anyways..these shoes are really nice in person and taking out the midsoles is harder than i thought lol

I would file a complain to corporate HQ. Let them deal with it.

Originally Posted by erby13

ok ive seen the asgs at 3 different champs this weekend .... boy do i wish i waited

did u mean finishline or champs?  didnt know champs was getting the asg

I got my replacement pair of Red/White 2011's today after my Blue Pair was stolen before I recieved them. These are Ok but I wish I had the Blue pair but the towel and leather are all top notch. Good Job JB

Got mine today as well! White/Reds..love these already! Great quality and the packaging is amazing. LOving the interchangeable insoles. Blue is definitely my playing style.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Looks like a restock on FNL.com on the all stars as of 8am eastern.  
Nice looking out! Looks like I might have gotten the last 9.5 but Im not getting too excited till they are at my door.

Finally got a chance to Un-DS my White/Black 2011 pair. Going to buy another pair to keep for sure. Explosive midsoles for me. Overall, these are amazing. Loved the XX3 and the 2010, but these 2011's are even better. I'm probably going to try the Quick midsoles tomorrow to see which one I truly like.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

251386426.jpg

I love my blue pair, but I NEEED a pair of those white/blacks. The more pics I see, the more I WANT!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Id love to see a crazy colorway in this shoe, like black/volt. something different than the normal white/black and white/caro
completely agree.

I think it's time jordan takes the main shoe of the line to NikeID, it's terrific for the kobe line and i think it would work well with jordan brand as well. 

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by erby13

ok ive seen the asgs at 3 different champs this weekend .... boy do i wish i waited

did u mean finishline or champs?  didnt know champs was getting the asg
yep champs saw them at 3 differnet ones

Originally Posted by Xavier23

I can't buy shoes that aren't 23s or retros I just can't do it

Go try these on and then say you cant.....betcha cant do it
smile.gif

I finally got my white and black pair.  I ordered them on Feb 11 and they just got to me this morning.  Im just glad they got to me cuz they were held up in customs for more than 10 days.  Shout out to Sneaker St. for helping me out when I needed it.  I now have the YOTR, ASG, and black/white CW's sitting next to each other and I think the plain black/white really stand out as a classic look, just IMO

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Guess what?!

I was told today that these will be on NikeID before you know it!

Believe it or not...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prob for like $200 though...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Better than $200+ to some re-seller for some retros.

IF they offer a decent amount of options for customizing AND IF they keep the shoe real leather with the interchanging midsoles I will be all over this. I will gladly pay $200+. A quality custom shoe sounds awesome.

ditto, good quality + good colors/options is worth it.

waiting... waiting... waiting...

Back
Top Bottom