Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Air Jordan 2012 "Jordan Brand Classics"

from sneakernews.com

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-3.jpg

One of the perks of being a player-owner for the Washington Wizards in the early 2000s was that Michael Jordan was able to book the former MCI Center to host a brand new high school all-star game.  The Jordan Brand Classic was an instant success, and celebrates its 10th anniversary this year, as well as the second straight in Charlotte after a run at Madison Square Garden.  And just like 2011′s game at the Bobcats’ building, we can expect player exclusives from the Air Jordan franchise release in ‘east blue’ and ‘west red’ colorways – although this year the classic ‘red’ will be changed to ‘team orange’.  The ‘Jordan Brand Classic’ Air Jordan 2012 Deluxe  will outfit the next generation of roundball stars when the game tips off next Saturday, April 14th, but you can get your JBC PEs on Wednesday the 11th; will you be picking sides or choosing instead to collect both pairs?

Air Jordan 2012
Team Orange/White-Cool Grey (West)
484654-801
04/11/12
$223

University Blue/White-Obsidian (East)
484654-402
04/11/12
$223

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-2.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-east.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-east-1.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-east-2.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-east-4.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-west.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-west-2.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-west-3.jpg

air-jordan-2012-deluxe-jordan-brand-classic-west-1.jpg

Wow just when I thought I had all of the 2012 Air Jordans. I am really feeling both of them. I think I would get the orange first. Now that I see the orange I am so tempted to Nike ID the big bang versions I posted on page 33. Hot, Hot, Hot. I still don't understand how people don't like these 2012 jordans.

BTW YOU HAVE A SUPER SICK COLLECTION IJAPINO.  GOD BLESS.  

The JBC's are nice. Will have to look at getting them both. I just picked up my YOTD's and I'm happy with the purchase.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Anyone notice both blue versions of the 2012's are no longer on NDC/Swoosh

And the Jordan 2012 Q is now discounted...

I wanted a pair of the white/black/royal Q's and now theye not even listed on the site. I also can't seem to find the black/red pair that just dropped.

eastbay.com

Originally Posted by airsully

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Anyone notice both blue versions of the 2012's are no longer on NDC/Swoosh

And the Jordan 2012 Q is now discounted...

I wanted a pair of the white/black/royal Q's and now theye not even listed on the site. I also can't seem to find the black/red pair that just dropped.

eastbay.com

Pick up a pair of the black/red's that just dropped, you will not be dissappointed. Really clean lines in my opinion.
For overall look these are tops in my book while the YOTD's are more for showcasing. I even rate these abobe the Tinkers.

Incidentally, wore them all day on Thur after purchasing them and again today when I went to buy my LeBron Easters. Easily one of the most comfortable Jordan's in my opinion and this colorway looks great with Levi jeans. Today it was cold out while standing on line (38 degrees) so I had on my red Jordan hoodie, my Levi's and my 2012's in the black/red c/w.  Classic look for a classic shoe .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breakilla

Wow just when I thought I had all of the 2012 Air Jordans. I am really feeling both of them. I think I would get the orange first. Now that I see the orange I am so tempted to Nike ID the big bang versions I posted on page 33. Hot, Hot, Hot. I still don't understand how people don't like these 2012 jordans.

BTW YOU HAVE A SUPER SICK COLLECTION IJAPINO.  GOD BLESS.  

Just reviewed the photos on page 33. The Big Bang ID's would be great in my opinion.

The orange JB classic will be bought but I wish it didn't have the white sole.

these are growing on me, just like the lebron 9s. i was too late to get any of them for a good price. guess i better get some while i can. i dont hoop anymore so i want them to rock casually, but i havent seen any good pics with jeans...

Just got back from the local Champs where I'm friends with one of the workers. Showed me the two different JB Classics they just got in.
He let me try on the team orange pair and man oh man is that a real eye catcher. It will be a nice summertime shoe.
As I said many times, extremely comfortable shoes with no break-in necessary.

With that, the other pair is very similiar in color to the UNC. I'm like the UNC release better so I 'm gonna pass (especially with the $223 price tag).
However, the Team orange is a definite.

After seeing the grey 2012s with the grey bootie, I hate the fact that they came with the volt bootie to begin with. It seems to be that JB is once again using some sort of marketing tactic in the form of placing what would the the appropriate bootie for the grey 2012s in the university blue 2012s, and including an out of place volt bootie in order to encourage buying the University Blue 2012s just to get the grey bootie. Of course there's always Nike ID as an option for additional booties but those are ridiculously overpriced. Same goes for the white/black colorway that we pretty much saw release in the same shell but different in the inner booties. Why not just make all 2012s a deluxe edition anyhow? Defeats the purpose of the "system of flight" credo that JB is trying to promote right off the bat, and instead promotes milking the consumer for what they are worth.

^Wow, I hadnt noticed the black and reds were pulled. I know that they didnt sell out because I checked the page a few times as I went back and forth between them and making an ID pair, and it was always a full size run. Oh well, guess I will wait for a pair to go on sale at a local store.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Any idea why NDC put up the Black/Red's but took them right back down?

They didn't sell any...

Probably just a mistake because they didn't sell out by any means.  The kids sizes are still up there.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Any idea why NDC put up the Black/Red's but took them right back down?

They didn't sell any...

Probably just a mistake because they didn't sell out by any means.  The kids sizes are still up there.
So I asked nikestore on Twitter what the deal was, they said they sold out. BULL#### I know they didnt sell out, had a pair in my cart like two days before I noticed they were gone, and a full size run was still available.

Does anybody know any online stores that will definitely have the Jordan Brand Classics at retail?    There is a Finishline store close to where I live, in Kansas City, but I figured they probably wouldn't have them since they are a limited release (aren't they?).

Good looking out. Now if only Eastbay would get the message. I would have bought them last week if I could have used my 25% off. Now that Nike.com knocked off 20%, I wont buy them from Eastbay until they discount them AND let me use my 25% on top.
laugh.gif

breakilla-

Those black/cement I.D.'s are dope! If you get a chance, I'd love to see what they look like with either black or red laces in 'em with the black/red booty.

Back
Top Bottom