Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anyone know if the Jordan 2012 with the black & red colorway dropping tonight on NDC will be available at HOH's?

f8d368dc6b87fbfea4b939ecaf691330925ad29e_r.jpg
e7216d65f6a03eae17bca9b20217cc250b74521c_r.jpg

BLACK OR RED? 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Bad feeling I am gonna cave on both volts and caro blues.  I just wish they could both be had for less than retail.
mad.gif

Bro, Eastbay has a FSR of the volts and you can use a 15% code bringing the price down to $188 and change. They have a code on the site today but if you need another 15% code hit me up via pm.
happy.gif

thank you.  appreciate that heads up...probably not so fortunate on the UNCs however.

UTA still has the volts $169 shipped

Originally Posted by jeppprox

anybody id a pair with the andonized option? curious to see how that turned out

3ea26916cffa6a3f3b0a6214cf917dd11cfd8d52_r.jpg
d0536a2a6788fae6ace635abaca21d40a2439987_r.jpg

I Found these Idonized pair at ebay.  Someone selling them for $300. 

I'm glad I didn't put a pair together using the anodized leather, that looks awful. I wish I'd have picked up a pair of those Tinkers they look great in these pictures. I don't know if it's just me but it seems like the consensus on these is slowly starting to turn around from Yuck to I could see myself wearing a pair. I liked them from the second shots and may end up with one more pair since the YOTD doesn't really lend itself to every day wear.

I had wondered what the anodized paneling would look like...It's not bad but I'm glad I chose leather on my ID options.

Hopefully mine arrive in the next week or so. I think I ended up stealing someone's design from here...lol

I like the red liner with the Tinkers up there ^^^. I felt they should have done that in the first place to get the classic wingtip look

SevenBlackAndWhiteWingTip.gif

I like the Tinkers and the UNCs, but I just feel so wasteful getting another one of the three tier packages. I really only like the lows, and I only use the full air max or air max/air zoom combos. Might just have to ID a UNC colorway instead (even though I generally despise IDs)

guess i was naive thinking employee discounts worked on ID's
tired.gif

that $205 lookin steep now lol

Picked up (2) pairs ofd the black/red anthricate's today at my local Champs. Really nice and have been wearing a pair all day long since I picked them up @ 10 am this morning. Again, very comfortable and no break in period needed on these bad boys. If you didn't know it they do come with an extra  pair of red laces but the black pair in the kicks works best in my opinion.

Incidentally, after wearing them for the past 9 hours I just took them off. I noticed the leather is very dry on my pair. I'm thinking of putting some leather conditioner on these. Again, it's very soft but dry. Anyone know if it's genuine leather?

Also, the Air Jordan 2012 Deluxe Team Orange/White-Cool Grey will be picked up next week but a little bummed it will be the Deluxe set.
Would have been just as happy with a Jordan 2012 A release. However, the University Blue/White-Obsidian
Deluxe set for $223.00 will be skipped, too close to the UNC release in my opinion.     

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

MAN I WANT THOSE TINKERS IN A SZ 14!!!!!!!

Better look hard now, I had a heck of a time finding a pair of size 13's. A quick peak on the Bay only saw 4 -5 pairs in all sizes so these were quite limited. Prices very reasonable but supply is not!

Can somebody post the grey 2012s with the grey liner from the university blue colorway instead of the volt liner? Curious to see how clean it'd actually look. Again, the obnoxiously sized jumpman kills the entire shoe for me and I don't intend on buying a pair at the current price it is going for. But in the event that it goes down to a reasonable price, perhaps I can compromise and have a pair to beat around.

Anyone notice both blue versions of the 2012's are no longer on NDC/Swoosh

And the Jordan 2012 Q is now discounted...

I wanted a pair of the white/black/royal Q's and now theye not even listed on the site. I also can't seem to find the black/red pair that just dropped.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Anyone notice both blue versions of the 2012's are no longer on NDC/Swoosh

And the Jordan 2012 Q is now discounted...

I wanted a pair of the white/black/royal Q's and now theye not even listed on the site. I also can't seem to find the black/red pair that just dropped.

You should check ebay.  They have em all for below retail.  

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Can somebody post the grey 2012s with the grey liner from the university blue colorway instead of the volt liner? Curious to see how clean it'd actually look. Again, the obnoxiously sized jumpman kills the entire shoe for me and I don't intend on buying a pair at the current price it is going for. But in the event that it goes down to a reasonable price, perhaps I can compromise and have a pair to beat around.

Breakilla wrote:

I have them all Except the Unc colorway.  I also want to see that look.  We need IJAPINO OR BIGNOSEMARK to post them pictures.   I would like to see the greywolfs, with grey bottie and white laces.   Give it the cool grey 11 look. 

Originally Posted by breakilla

How come my text appears on the other person quote?  Look to my previous post for example.

You have to type OUTSIDE of the quote box, so it appears like this post.

Originally Posted by breakilla

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Breakilla wrote:

I have them all Except the Unc colorway.  I also want to see that look.  We need IJAPINO OR BIGNOSEMARK to post them pictures.   I would like to see the greywolfs, with grey bottie and white laces.   Give it the cool grey 11 look. 
Posted a few pages back by Ijapino. No white laces but grey bootie in shoe.

@FUTURE Thanks for the tip.

@PKBALL thanks for the picture. Today I went down to 125th street manhattan to house of hoops to ask about the KD easters. I went inside a store called Atmos. I found the UNC deluxe air jordans 2012 for $150. Had no choice but to buy them. So now I them all and can mix the grey botties with the grey wolfs.

Back
Top Bottom