Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by jetta23

deadstockshoes.com $160 in the wolf greys right now

is this site legit? I havent dealt with them before
very legit like dude said above, just bad communication thats all. They tend to have a lot of shoes 20-50 cheaper than eastbay etc.

Thanks for the replies!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Not sure the Wolf Grey Volts or Ids?

i could be wrong.. but i think i read earlier that only a few "deluxe" version will come out and the wolf grey and carolina colors are two of them... id otn think the ids will have all the full accessories... i copped the wolf greys deluxe version off deadstockshoe for two reason. Price 160 and bc the grey shoe has endless possibilites. I can put all different booties in these

Just caught this. You said you can put all kinds of booties in the Wolf Greys. Are they gonna let you buy just the inserts???? If so I'm buying off deadstockshoes right now.

my UNC came today

colors are much better in person !!

wolf greys came yesterday

now the mix & match fun begins

love theses

i want the yotd and the carolina's but the $ is just too much

ill pay it for the yotd but i would love to have a discount for the unc's...................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys actually like these?

these might be quite possibly one of the ugliest shoes i ever seen.
don't think so. 
After seeing the various colorways i must say i actually like the 2012

over the AJ 2009, 2010, XV and II.

First time i felt positive about these were when the final version

of the white/black-blacks appeared. Then the Wolgrey/Volt look

very cool.

The North Carolina version looks very nice! 
pimp.gif

That price tag though 
sick.gif

Yeah, these aren't all that bad looking.. but that price tag is ridiculous.. I'll ball in my KD IVs that are less than half the price of a 2012.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Yeah, these aren't all that bad looking.. but that price tag is ridiculous.. I'll ball in my KD IVs that are less than half the price of a 2012.
Very true, but I bet they are less than half as comfortable too(I love KD IVs by the way).

Question for those of you buying the shoe now AT RETAIL.

With the extremely high probability that these will end up in outlets for 50% or more off retail price, what is your reason for paying full price for them now?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

With the extremely high probability that these will end up in outlets for 50% or more off retail price, what is your reason for paying full price for them now?

probably impulse buy. hey if you got the money to blow why not?
these will no doubt hit the outlets and get heavily discounted. 

sheesh just looking at the colorways why come out with those colors first?

its a horrible design but i think if they really tried hard they could have colored the shoes much better thus making the shoe look way better

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

probably impulse buy. hey if you got the money to blow why not?
these will no doubt hit the outlets and get heavily discounted. 
I bought the Wolf Grays today and paid retail and the reason is because I love the shoe .. I'm excited about the release and I don't want to take the chance that in four months from now when they are on clearance that my size is hanging around somewhere.  Plus I may be using the funds then for something else.  For those that think these are gonna sit and not sell .. don't be so sure.  My HOH had about 5 guys buying the shoe at the same time as me.  The sales associate who helped me told me they put a nice dent in their stock yesterday on release day.  Crappy pic from my phone .. not meant to be a glamour shot.
wolf1.jpg

I paid retail for these as well and honestly I am very happy with the purchase. The price is pretty much what we are going to see for performance based sneakers 2012 and beyond ( The Lebron PS elite is expected to retail for $250 and foams already at $220) Just part of the game I guess.

Those wolf grey are looking better and better with every new pic

I might pass on them though and all the JB colorways, and just ID a pair

Only really need 1 pair of these might as well make it a colorway i want and like, with the cushioning and boot i want.

Those look good with light grey sweats

Tempted, will wait though. Probably will be on sale next month.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Not sure the Wolf Grey Volts or Ids?

i could be wrong.. but i think i read earlier that only a few "deluxe" version will come out and the wolf grey and carolina colors are two of them... id otn think the ids will have all the full accessories... i copped the wolf greys deluxe version off deadstockshoe for two reason. Price 160 and bc the grey shoe has endless possibilites. I can put all different booties in these

Just caught this. You said you can put all kinds of booties in the Wolf Greys. Are they gonna let you buy just the inserts???? If so I'm buying off deadstockshoes right now.

im really not sure bro... i really hope so... thast what im banking on, if not oh well... for 160 f it!

Back
Top Bottom