Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by cubanref

Well I caved in and put the YOTD's on layaway. It was the last sz 13 they had at my HOH and I have some vip cards from footlocker coming in the next few weeks so I'll just wait for them to come in so that I don't have to end up paying retail lol. Was debating between these and the cool greys but I figure they will go on sale sooner or later anyways. Can't wait to get them
pimp.gif

Nice with the YOTD's, pics I have seen make em look dope. On another note, what's the deal with the VIP cards from FTL? I needed to spend 33 bucks to reach platinum status and I spent like 90 n change on Sunday and I checked my account today and that %*$ said $0.00 spent. When you do reach platinum what do they send you?
I actually changed my mind and went with the grey/volt cw....but just call footlocker and give them your card #. Once you become a platinum vip member you get a $10 vip card for every $100 spent, 15 for 150, and 20 for 200 spent. They are like gift cars but expire within a month or so of receiving them.You have to stay on top of them or they won't send them 
mad.gif
 They owed me close to $100 worth of cards but somehow "forgot:
30t6p3b.gif

Has anyone heard which retailers are going to sell the Black Dragons? Any info is apprciated....

The 2012 jordan is not doing it for me

this is the biggest sneaker gimmick i think i ever seen

plus the box is too damn big

I felt the same way 160. But the quality of the shoe paired with the beauty of the YOTD color blocking made me overlook the the packaging and the lego build a shoe gimmick. When you have them on your feet all of that stuff is a non issue.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I felt the same way 160. But the quality of the shoe paired with the beauty of the YOTD color blocking made me overlook the the packaging and the lego build a shoe gimmick. When you have them on your feet all of that stuff is a non issue.

for $223.00 i dont want to find out 

Originally Posted by airsully

reviewed the eastbay sizing on these

they indicate the volts and unc fit true to size

it is the A, E and Q that they say go up a 1/2

i have a fairly wide foot and as long as you use the low bootie, go true to size whether it's the deluxe or just the A or Q. it's the high bootie in the deluxe system or the E, which is somewhat thicker than the low one, that would require a half-size up.

Just picked up the Wolf Grey's and they run small in my opinion.  For reference:
Air Jordan IV Retro (2012) - Size 9

Air Jordan XI Retro (2011) - Size 9.5

Air Jordan 2012 - Size 10

I tried the 9.5's on and they were way too tight.  I don't have wide feet either.

Alex 

Copped the YOTD's and picked em up from the FedEx spot on Friday

2012 YOTD's = greatest packaging for a sneaker EVER!!

Ya I bought them mostly for the box..............flame on
laugh.gif
:

^ the packaging for the YOTDs is awesome !I bought a pair cause I liked the entire package
wink.gif
shoes and box ! Hopefully will be arriving this week in the post !Great concept from JB, design is not to everyones taste, but I personally love the yotd and wolf grey CW's .Looking forward to see so ID versions from NTers popping up.

Just made arrangements to get a pair of the Year of the Dragons.  
pimp.gif
  Looking forward to picking them up. Will get the other colorways as well but not in any hurry since they will be on sale soon.  They aren't exactly flying off the shelves here 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Copped the YOTD's and picked em up from the FedEx spot on Friday

2012 YOTD's = greatest packaging for a sneaker EVER!!

Ya I bought them mostly for the box..............flame on
laugh.gif
did the same thing... anyone got pics of the black and white yotd box?

Just picked up the YOTDs at Times Square Footlocker. I'm definitely a fan and don't see why people hate them.

^ can't believe they are not sold out at time square FL !Was there last year and it's a high volume/high turnover store !

Pics of the black/red have finally surfaced....They look pretty nice and it saves me from making a similar color on nikeid...

from sneakernews.com
air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-1-570x427.jpg

One of the initial Air Jordan 2012 releases featured Wolf Grey in a big way, but here’s a new colorway that utilizes a grey shade as a small part of a more traditional palette. Hearkening back to OG favorites -slash- recent hits like the Black -or- White/Cement Air Jordan IIIs and IVs to more recent standouts like the AJXX ‘Stealth’, this new installment of the twenty-seventh Air Jordan has the kind of look Michael himself might choose for the Playoffs. The combination of the contrast between glossy Flywire and premium leather along with this model’s wingtip inspiration also finds a kindred design in the recnelty confirmed ‘Bred’ Air Jordan XI Retro; do these deserved to be mentioned in that same rarified class? Let us know what you think as you click through for more images and stick with Sneaker News for the exact release date for this drop expected in the same . via Taobao

Air Jordan 2012
508318-010

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-2-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-3-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-4-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-6-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-7-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-5-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-12-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-11-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-8-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-9-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-10-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-13-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-2012-black-red-grey-14-570x427.jpg

those black/reds would look better with a grey sole but jb pretty consistently !++#@ up their colorways

looks like nikeid has axed a handful of color options.  most noticeably, the forest green, aqua, and neon green uppers. 

actually now that i look at those pictures again, the sole is gre but its a dark grey.  Notice on the 12th picture down the shot of just the sole and it is a dark grey.  makes me wonder if those side panels are the same dark grey leathe ryou can pick from on ID..hard to tell

Vuey wrote:
^ can't believe they are not sold out at time square FL ! Was there last year and it's a high volume/high turnover store !

I got the last pair of 9.5s and they have one pair of 14s left.

I noticed the same thing yesterday when I was looking to I.D. a pair.  Bad move in my opinion. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom