>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

i posted this is a 2014 summer release thread last year.... they are doing a ton of stuff with that nightshade, so be prepared lol
no, sir! two different kicks, i really hope they change that snakeskin monstrosity. they are trolling for that one but what am i saying? we are talking about JB... :rolleyes

I agree with da1ton27 and thanks imui for2oh, dude in thread a started thinks that the Jordan 2 night shade and Jordan xi green/yellow snake are the same color

I agree with da1ton27 and thanks imui for2oh, dude in thread a started thinks that the Jordan 2 night shade and Jordan xi green/yellow snake are the same color

there will be a completely seperate nightshade low 11, one of many low 11s to come.... they are going ham salad

What JB needs to do is stop releasing so many shoes.. and stop doing raffles and tweets and just have it how it used to be.. if you want them then go get in line and hope nobody in front of you has your size.  It should be like one new color and 1 og color of a few models per year.  If you need shoes really bad, go get some other jordans of kd's or lebrons, or crazy 8's or a pair of penny's in some wacky non-original color.. or anything.. 

What you guys need to realize the reason its the way it is now is because of those damn hypebeast shooting, stabbing and fighting each other while camping out.

there will be a completely seperate nightshade low 11, one of many low 11s to come.... they are going ham salad
What you guys need to realize the reason its the way it is now is because of those damn hypebeast shooting, stabbing and fighting each other while camping out.

Thanks again cause this dude in the other thread going on and on, can't believe he put pics of Jordan 2 night shade and Jordan xi green/yellow low up and said they the same color
Bayarea23 I feel what you saying

^knowing JB they'll just troll us with a black version of this

jordan-flight-club-91-white-new-emerald-grape-ice-black.jpg

And the fools will still eat em up

Those BRED VI's and all white XI's are the only ones I want this year. Hopefully I will be able to cop them. 

wolf grey 3 7/19
sport blue 3 8/16
sport blue 6 8/30
shooting star foam 6/28
various instgram and fb pages not my "connect" lol

So is this XI low actually dropping or not?

Jordan Retro XI Low - Black/Infrared - White - Cement Grey - 2014-06-14

bred vi's? are you referring to the black infrared 6s or are they dropping a black varsity red 6

Neither of the two are really confirmed, it's pretty much been all speculation. But I'm pretty sure that we all agreed that they would release a black/infrared retro 6 sometime in November probably for Black Friday since they dropped the White/Infrared retro 6 already this year.

Neither of the two are really confirmed, it's pretty much been all speculation. But I'm pretty sure that we all agreed that they would release a black/infrared retro 6 sometime in November probably for Black Friday since they dropped the White/Infrared retro 6 already this year.
cool appreciate the info...cuz i neva heard of any bred VI...people are using "bred" too loosely

cool appreciate the info...cuz i neva heard of any bred VI...people are using "bred" too loosely

No problem, and yeah it seems like people want to label anything that is black and ends in red as "bred" instead of calling it what it is. There's a few Jordan's that hold the name "Bred" but infrared isn't one of the associated colors lol. Imagine calling the coral looking infrared colored 3LAB5 that dropped at the end of 2013 being labeled as the "bred" 3LAB5 V, people would truly flip out lol.

No problem, and yeah it seems like people want to label anything that is black and ends in red as "bred" instead of calling it what it is. There's a few Jordan's that hold the name "Bred" but infrared isn't one of the associated colors lol. Imagine calling the coral looking infrared colored 3LAB5 that dropped at the end of 2013 being labeled as the "bred" 3LAB5 V, people would truly flip out lol.
hahaha worddddd...if they would have used varsity red instead of infrared on those 3LAB5's i might have tried to cop

Back
Top Bottom