>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

God bless you for wanting those Champagne joints. They look they're wrapped in grape leaves 
sick.gif

This is exactly why what I wrote was so long

I think everyone has their own way of identifying the shoe's, some people call it lazy, and other's well that's all they've always known. I think we should just drop the color name issue and keep the thread back on the original topic. The dude understood the difference in the shades of red's and that's all that really matters. I'm sorry if anything I said was offensive, I didn't realize I was ranting for so long after looking back at the thread.

I think everyone has their own way of identifying the shoe's, some people call it lazy, and other's well that's all they've always known. I think we should just drop the color name issue and keep the thread back on the original topic. The dude understood the difference in the shades of red's and that's all that really matters. I'm sorry if anything I said was offensive, I didn't realize I was ranting for so long after looking back at the thread.
Lol sorry for getting you dragged into some colour war. I understand the difference now people and will be copping the Black/Infrared VI's if they do release.. Just wanted a bit of clarity and got some.

My next question about this years releases will hopefully be less controversial. I was just wondering why only certain numbers are releasing this year? Is it a bi-annual thing or just a go with the flow type of decision? 

It's just a go with the flow thing really. Unless it's the 23rd anniversary of something (this year 6s) the way I see it they release whatever they still have a fresh mold of

Lol sorry for getting you dragged into some colour war. I understand the difference now people and will be copping the Black/Infrared VI's if they do release.. Just wanted a bit of clarity and got some.

My next question about this years releases will hopefully be less controversial. I was just wondering why only certain numbers are releasing this year? Is it a bi-annual thing or just a go with the flow type of decision? 

Lol it's all good bro, it happens more common than not anyway, but at the end of the day it works itself out. I'm glad your question was answered most importantly though. But like steelogreen steelogreen said it's pretty much a 23rd anniversary type of thing when it comes to the consistent shoe coming out that particular year. This year is the 6's, last year the 5's, so the pattern should be the 7's next season which is a nice pattern in case you're about to buy a shoe at resale price but instead rather wait for the new retro of the shoe to come out the following year or vice versa if you want an older version. As for the other models, I'm sure it's more of whatever fresh mold is left along with a little bit of what hasn't released in a while and people may like as well as popular shoe's that sell being thrown in the mix. The 1 the 3the 5 and the 11 are popular models among many other's, that's why there has been 1's and 3's released and slated to continue to release and that upcoming rumored 3LAB5 Retro 5 releasing this year along with all the 11's. So the equation on a typical year seems to be 23rd anniversary models plus popular shoe's that sell well and models that haven't released in a bit.

I wonder if the 13s will be $10 higher then whatever the gr Retros will be by then..like last year, smh

Decent year, as long as it ends with the Columbia XI's I will ultimately be happy! Random but where are good online sites to get authentic jordan shoes? Besides Flight club, Rif.La, kixify... And anyone know if kickspool.com's section of "authentic Jordan's" are really authentic? Cause they got a bunch of fake Jordan's they don't even pretend to be real...

Decent year, as long as it ends with the Columbia XI's I will ultimately be happy! Random but where are good online sites to get authentic jordan shoes? Besides Flight club, Rif.La, kixify... And anyone know if kickspool.com's section of "authentic Jordan's" are really authentic? Cause they got a bunch of fake Jordan's they don't even pretend to be real...

To be safe, I wouldn't mess with them if they admit to selling fakes. It will save you a headache. ..

So I'm a straight up Noob to this NT website but can anyone tell me some advantages to the site? Like how did everyone know about the "Yeezy" 2's red October dropping on some sneaky date Nike didn't announce?? Plus people said were waiting in line , online ? On this site? Or random ones people have found? Sorry for being the worthless new guy!!

Just a heads up to those who are looking for a really good price on Air Jordan 17 white college blue, I just saw only 1 on CL Bay Area and they are size 9! too bad for me they aint my size:frown:

Back
Top Bottom