>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

^knowing JB they'll just troll us with a black version of this

jordan-flight-club-91-white-new-emerald-grape-ice-black.jpg
And the fools will still eat em up
I have these and i wear them all the time. I like this model better than the 6 in a way. quality's horrible though.

Lol for real. Repped
Haha.. My bad! I just didn't get how people knew about the red Octobers dropping? I feel like I'm missing out on how people can constantly get limited releases, or even general releases that sell out in a heartbeat while I'm stuck with nothing and getting salty at everyone who has what I've been saving money for! Nothing pisses me off more than stacking bread for a pair of shoes I've been waiting on and than missing out cause I only know how to get them from the footlocker/ champs at Clackamas town center in Oregon! I mean I live in the home state of Nike for Christ sake and still can't get some of the shoes I want when they drop... What am I doing wrong here??

Haha.. My bad! I just didn't get how people knew about the red Octobers dropping? I feel like I'm missing out on how people can constantly get limited releases, or even general releases that sell out in a heartbeat while I'm stuck with nothing and getting salty at everyone who has what I've been saving money for! Nothing pisses me off more than stacking bread for a pair of shoes I've been waiting on and than missing out cause I only know how to get them from the footlocker/ champs at Clackamas town center in Oregon! I mean I live in the home state of Nike for Christ sake and still can't get some of the shoes I want when they drop... What am I doing wrong here??

Ya gotta introduce yourself to one of the employees at these stores (preferably a manager) and pay them to let u know when the Js come in and to check to see if u need for them to hold u a pair to come buy on release day.

shoe game is rough bud. Lots of bs out there. You could get a plug at a store. I haven't went that route myself because i can't get the right dude at hoh. That to me is the only place to have a plug because they get the more limited stuff. I have 7 stores close to me. So i know when the raffles are because all the major spots have a launch locator on their websights. When something is limited and only at hoh and footaction i try to ask as many friends as i can to help me out. If i don't get a raffle i get ready to try online.Follow all the majors on twitter so you know excatly when the online release goes down. Usually Sat 8am eastern. Gotta be ready and if you have access get yourself a bot. I use them to level the field because i was tired of missing. After all that i miss too sometimes. Then it's time to decide if you wanna pay resale. Most gr's at least lately have been real easy imo. The real limited stuff you gotta be ready that's just how it goes. Good luck man.

Yeah HOH is really the only place where u can actually say u have the hookup if u know someone on the inside there because they get all the limited kix. I wish i had a HOH plug, i got a plug but if it aint HOH then it really aint even like u got a plug if u can only get GR's. But its still worth it to me cause i only have to make one trip to a mall 5-10 min from my house and i dont have to wait in line or do any extra driving around and wasting time entering raffles or RSVPing. Time is money to me.

Yeah HOH is really the only place where u can actually say u have the hookup if u know someone on the inside there because they get all the limited kix. I wish i had a HOH plug, i got a plug but if it aint HOH then it really aint even like u got a plug if u can only get GR's. But its still worth it to me cause i only have to make one trip to a mall 5-10 min from my house and i dont have to wait in line or do any extra driving around and wasting time entering raffles or RSVPing. Time is money to me.
isn't House of Hoops just a "special" footlocker, like they are owned by footlocker or something? I live in Oregon, Clackamas to be exact, so I think the only HOH we got is at Lloyd Center mall... Maybe Washington Square mall, which are both in Portland and like a 20-30 min drive so not really worth it to go and check for shoes regularly, like I can at the mall here in Clackamas... Does HOH usually get more of GR's than champs or footlocker? Or get restocks more regularly than those other shoe stores? Appreciate the info... Trying to get back into my shoe game days and to quote the late great B.I.G "Sh** done changed"

I don't know if they get bigger numbers in terms of pairs. However they get a lot of the limited stuff that others don't. They are an extension of footlocker and a lot of times attached. Footaction is doing the same thing now with flight 23 stores.

LOOK OUT!!! THEY'RE RETURNING!!

View media item 889890
Jordan 6-17-23
Color: White/Infrared 23-Black
Style Code: 428817-123
Release Date: 04/05/14
Price: $150

via SN
I really did think this was some kind of photoshopped pic. I cant believe this is actually a shoe that JB is dropping. These really do look like some knock offs u would see at a gas station for sale or somethin. Smdh

Hook up or no hook up. Raffle or no raffle. Wait in line or not. None of this **** matters to me. I've yet to fail on a release. If you can't cop your shoes. Generally you ain't tryin hard enough.

Hook up or no hook up. Raffle or no raffle. Wait in line or not. None of this **** matters to me. I've yet to fail on a release. If you can't cop your shoes. Generally you ain't tryin hard enough.

You have to remember everyone doesn't get that lucky, and it doesn't matter how hard you try you could still end up empty handed. In my state, there might be a few hundred pairs for the whole state, sometimes not even that. There is two cities in my state that get retro's but not all retro's. One city has two stores if they even get them and the other city has eight stores. That's a total of ten stores for a whole state, I got everything I wanted so far but it was not easy.

well, i have one HOH that just opened in november of last year so of course i missed out on most of the 2013 release OG 1s then one other store which is a mom and pops whih doesnt get the 2s 1s period. so basically on average we may have anywhere between 18-36 pairs on any somewhat limited shoe in the state (including these OG 1s). which makes it nearly impossible for me to cop anything at all for retail

edit: 1s, not 2s lol

Last edited:
Anybody know anything about the release of those red suede 14s or the hare 7s?
air-jordan-14-red-suede-fall-2014.jpg

Nothing official yet.. But looks like the 14s "SUPPOSEDLY" will drop in the Last half of this Year.. No word on the 7s,just mostly he say,she say talk..

Back
Top Bottom