OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

I like that shirt!
eek.gif

Quote:
I honestly think that if you really like the shoe then there isn't any reason for you to explain it's significance and why you copped...

Exactly, it seems like dudes are doing all that explaining on why they got the shoe just to make themselves feel good or something.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

You know what SICKICKZ23, I admit that it was not my plan to get these but seeing the shoes in pictures than in person IS REALLY A DIFFERENT THING... SO, from not wanting it to getting it, I don't see any problem with that. I saw it in person, the shoe was nice THAN I THOUGHT. so whats the problem with that... You can say whatever you want, HYPEBEAST, that's okay. did you get your's too? :rofl:
roll.gif

Damn boy. Are u mad to make 2 posts directed at me? I'm honored.....

No, I did not get the DTRT's. I PASSED on em. No, not that I couldn't afford it, cuz I can. If I wanted to spend my money on a shoe I liked, from the first time I saw it, I'd buy it. If I make a decision to pass, I'd pass. Nothing will change my mind.

Unlike, if i've seen the shoe months back and decided to pass, then all of a sudden on the day of the release, i'd go anyways(which if there was a line, i'd bet you'd still wait) and buy the shoe, after i remembered that i'd pass on the shoe way back. That, is, no matter what you can try to bend, or work around, or deny, or whatever, that is, a victim of HYPE!

To quote other's I did the right thing, I passed. Got only one pair of 3s that came out this year, and one only.

But to your mind, I didn't get it cuz I can't afford it right? Why do people loooooooove to use that excuse? :lol:
laugh.gif

EDIT

Did you get the Spizikes the same way you got your DTRT's? Passed but ended up getting em anyways? :lol:
laugh.gif

JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

ALL JORDAN HEADS

IS ANYONE GOING TO THE JORDAN CAPITAL CLASSIC ON APRIL 21 2007 AT MADISON GARDEN

I KNOW THE PLAYERS WILL HAVE SOME EXCLUSIVE SNEAKERS ON

just got mines from the P.O. these joints are smokin like dime sacks.
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

^^ all JB does nowadays is release these fake-looking shoes. Glad you guys like them tho
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Damn, Someone just got roasted and still has a pimpsmack hand print on their cheek :lol:
laugh.gif

Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Anyone who copped the DTWT's is the defintion of a hypebeast, sheep, tool, drone, JB slave................. This is the ugliest shoe in Jordan History. This was a hypebest test by JB to see how many of you sheep would buy some variant looking J's. So sad. Now we can expect more of this BS to keep releasing!!!!

Quote:
Anyone who copped the DTWT's is the defintion of a hypebeast, sheep, tool, drone, JB slave.................
thehurtadosDTWT's"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

Quote:
Anyone who copped the DTWT's is the defintion of a hypebeast, sheep, tool, drone, JB slave................. This is the ugliest shoe in Jordan History.

Honestly man, why the blown comments...if you like them cool if not don't down anyone that got them. All this hate about how ugly they are is strictly an opinion. For as long as i've been wearing J's, which has been since the OG 1's, there have been detractors for every different pair that's come out...everytime, every edition. So for those that copped them because they liked them congrats, for those who didn't because they thought they were ugly cool, move on to the next...as for thehurtados, dude i'm the furthest thing from a hypebeast dawg...get your facts right, oh they're called DTRT's by the way.
"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

Back
Top Bottom