OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

I think it would be better to open an offical hate DTRT thread, because it isn't even funny anymore to read 200 posts with the same message: shoes are ugly, looking like a clown....

flaming, hating will not solve the issue, if there is a issue to be solved...

I understand the NTer
- who think their ugly, (like me)
- who think that JB is playing with them, (like me)

i also understand the NTers who likes these shoes....
-because it is a new colorway
-its an hommage to the movie
-it is a jordan III

But, again, don't make it personal in flaming people, callin them hypebeasts....

i actually forgot about them, but whatever, i need to save $ for more camera equip and my trip to Europe.

SICKKICKZ, just want to reply on what you wrote, first of all I never mentioned that you can't afford it, did I?Second, I'm glad that you're honored. Third, we don't think alike, we don't have the same principle. If you see that there's something wrong with a person passing the DTRT's at first and then getting them after seeing em, fine with me. No matter how many months or years you decided on something then all of a sudden you changed your mind, that's normal. I don't know to you. My advice to you, do get a pair of these... have you seen it in person? If not, go find other posts that might interest you. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Kapone66 basicly touched all the bases on this.

one thing you forgot though: never argue with idiots because people can't tell you apart
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

^ i feel what u sayin KB8. i have always thought the spiz'ike were horrible, but i never flamed anybody that bought them cause thats what they like. then i saw a dude in the mall wit a pair on and witt he outfit he wore them wit, they were fire and i had a different look at them, so it is possible to change ur outlook on the way u feel about a shoe. Niketalk is a place to express feelings and thoughts on shoes, but i dont think it should go to the extent it goes wit some people as far as dissing each other. it should be a brotherhood of some sort, i kno that alot of people where i leave dont love Jordans like i do so i rely on NT to share their love of jordans wit me and me wit NT. i dont speak much accept to share a pic of too, but i had to speak up on this. Wear what u like, share how u feel, leave the E-beef to other sites.

I didnt like the spizikes until I saw the white blue reds .. now Im copping one pair and what? Call me a hypebeast or whatever but it is what it is ..
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quote:
Anyone who copped the DTWT's is the defintion of a hypebeast, sheep, tool, drone, JB slave................. This is the ugliest shoe in Jordan History. This was a hypebest test by JB to see how many of you sheep would buy some variant looking J's. So sad. Now we can expect more of this BS to keep releasing!!!!
For Sale:
Jordan 3 LS DTRT sz. 8.5, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Jordan FR 3 sz 11.5
Invisible Women 8.5 or 7Y

Just got my dtrt in the mail from eastbay and they sent me a 10 dollars off of my next purchase i am going to use this on the old love new loves this weekend and get next day shipping so i will get them on tuesday hopefully. Shoes look better in person but on the pictures, they kinda suck but im gon rock them cause they look fresh now that i see them up close

I hear you Wankirby, it just struck a nerve this time for some reason. It's funny how when anything that is different from the norm is released they get slapped with the ugly tag, then as time goes on they become the one's people end up wanting the most. I remember back in the day when the Grape V's were originally released you actually could have found them on sale racks, now we have people camping out for them. I just think it's ridiculous to flame anyone for buying a shoe that they actually wanted.
"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

Thanks Kawarskih! I'm just amazed how our fellow NTers can criticize your story :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
one thing you forgot though: never argue with idiots because people can't tell you apart
ed it, so BRING IT ON!!!! :evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
Anyone who copped th DTWT is the definition of a hypebeast, sheep, tool, drone, JB slave.............
Im getting tired of cats hating.....please let me know the definition of a hypebeast? Cause I love the movie and I love the fact that these have to do with the movie. Get off myD**K and worry bout yourself. Claiming Im a Hypebeast for something I like? Your buggin.....everybody got something to say. If you think these are ugly is your opinion, if you jump off a bridge I sure as hell don't want to cause im my own person. I like these and I buy what I like.....

Baaaaahhhhhh....I like em.....U dont like, dont buy...
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

If you like the shoes...buy them and enjoy them. If you don't like the shoe...then don't buy them and save your money. It's that easy. All this hate and name calling.

So funny all the hate that is directed at this shoe. But what is so different about the DTRT IIIs compared to let's say...the EMINEM IVs.
I swear if these were limited to 100 pairs worldwide or some crap like that...there would be no hate.

By the way...can somebody pleeeeease post a pic of their EMINEMS IVs so I can see a bunch of .... :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
....for the next 3 pages or so!!!!

(YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!)

The limited factor has nothing to do with the fact that these IV's are a 100 times better looking than the DTWT's Clown PE's. The color placement is beautiful. There isn't any of that ugly yellow contrasting paint. There is a Red Jumpman on the IV versus that ugly Lime Green Jumpman on the DTWT's. Sure, you can argue that people only like them because there are only 50 pairs however any informed sneakerhead would tell you that the IV's are so much better than your Clown PE's. Give me a break. Oh yeah and since you asked for it:

eminemiv.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
Anyone got outfits for these kickz, besides jordan gear?
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

Quote:
The limited factor has nothing to do with the fact that these IV's are a 100 times better looking than the DTWT's Clown PE's. The color placement is beautiful. There isn't any of that ugly yellow contrasting paint. There is a Red Jumpman on the IV versus that ugly Lime Green Jumpman on the DTWT's. Sure, you can argue that people only like them because there are only 50 pairs however any informed sneakerhead would tell you that the IV's are so much better than your Clown PE's. Give me a break. Oh yeah and since you asked for it:
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom