OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

<membershp under review>
Quote:
ATTEMPTING TO BUY OR SELL IN THIS POST WILL RESULT IN BANISHMENT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND THE DELETION OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS TOPIC.

taken directly from the first page.

copped my pair yesterday, since im gonna be in AZ on the weekend and don't know where to cop kicks yet...if anyone has any spots they wanna hook me up with send me a pm, im movin out to north phoenix/scottsdale in july.

FS/FT Lebron 4 All-Stars Size 9

Wanted:LRG Clothing XXXL, Steve Nash AM90's size 12, Penny Foams size 12, Any Lebron IVs size 12.5

All ya'll talkin @#%$ bout these kicks, about 90% of you will own these on saturday

They are fire to me, I can't wait to get my hands on these!
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

I wish some of the people that posted had something better to say than "copped or not copped." Guys, try to add a little something to the thread and conversation. I collect pretty much every numbered jordan shoe that comes out because collecting is fun and reminds me of when i was younger...Jordan was in his prime, and my mom and dad coudln't afford to get them for me. Now being an adult it is a nice freedom to pick up whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't take pics of me in my shoes on WDYWT or anything corny like that, I am pretty conservative. I collect for the pure fun of it and NEVER show off anything I have because it's for me and me only. So, I will get a couple pairs nonetheless of the DTRT III's even if I don't particularly like them as much as the other III's. Hope some of you guys aren't just getting them because they are hyped up. If your not really into the shoes, let's not flame the guys that like them and plan on getting them, it's sort of lame to do that, we all have different tastes. Still can't wait to get the OLNL the week after though. The DTRT III's are only an appetizer for the following week's release, haha.
FOR SALE: *Spizikes (blk/red/green)size 12 $275 shipped

*Cool Grey III's in a zie 9.5 $210 shipped

PM me or email me at [email protected]

^ What a refreshing statement. I concur with all that was said. I'm was in a similar situation growing up. I'm at a point in my life where I pretty have all that I need at the fruitful age of 29, despite the fact that my shoe purchasing habits should be going towards my 401K and investments. I've been a huge fan of Jordan's all of my life and these ugly colorways are definitely up my ally. I'm always one for things odd and unusual ... hell, I bought the spiz'ikes and plan on acquiring all that come out! Buy what you feel like buying ... I really don't care what others think. My gf already bugs me about how my clothes don't match 90% of the time ... these shoes will just add fuel to the fire!

I plan on picking up a pair on Saturday along with OLNL on next Saturday. They look better in person IMO.

the only reason that i dont want to pick them up is because the blue will bleed REALLY bad. The color is a little hideous, but at the same time they are unique, and just like other outrageous JB colorways, with the right fit they go hard . . . i am just scared they will bleed really bad before i find the "right fit" . . . i dont ever unDS a fresh pair without a fresh fit, it doesnt make sense.

and i know they will bleed HELLA bad

This game aint changed me, dont let it change you.

Geez, swol - what you goint to do with all those? LOL

Is everyone's pairs bleeding? I have had mine for two months with no bleeding....

flintgrey - team am [email protected]/flintgreynt

I been on the fence bout these sayin I was gon start my nice break after the 22s or these but Ima have to reserve my opinion till i check em out today but sandbox ur pic might make me take my break after sat, lol!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Everybody "on the fence" will be copping. These aren't one of JB's shining moment releases, but they aren't horrible either. They look pretty nice in person so if you like them in pictures, you'll love them in person. Most of the personal pics show a lighter blue than it actually is.

FLINT GREY- I had mine for a week before i wore them and they were fine. I wore them yesterday and when i came home and looked at them thats what they looked like. The pic is on pg 5. So who knows, they might start to bleed after the first pair.
www.kaysshoes.com
USE REFERRAL CODE: 113 TO GET $5 OFF

Oh the blues darker I liked em cuz the blue was light but they will be in todays shipment so Ill check em out!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

wish the blue would have been darker, brewer colors, i like these, just not in the budget, 2 pairs of Bobbito's, 2 OLNL, just not in the works right now, good luck to all those trying to get them.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

DONT GET ME WRONG BUT ALOT OF PPL ARE HATING ON THESE SNEAKERS AND HEY ITS BETTER FOR ME HOPEFULLY WHEN I GO SATURDAY TO COP THIS ISNT A HASSLE. NOT LIKE MANY HERE I HAD TO PASS ON THE FIRE REDS ONES (MONEY WASN'T GOOD) AND EVER SINCE I SEEN PICS OF THESE MONTHS AGO I WAS 4 SURE I WAS GETTING. I AM KINDA OF TIRED OF THE WHITE/BLACK/RED COLORWAY AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I'LL GET FLAMED FOR THIS COMMENT BUT DAMM WE JUST GOT FIRE RED 5'S BACK IN DEC AND NOT EVEN A MONTH AGO WE GOT FIRE RED 3'S AND LAST YEAR MARS 4'S AND NEXT WEEK BLACK TOE 1'S DAMM I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE IN GEAR ALREADY (LOL) I WEAR BLACK/RED ALEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK. I DONT MIND GETTING THESE SNEAKERS AND I NO PPL ARE GONNA HATE WHEN THEY SEE ME WITH THEM ON AND MAYBE EVEN MAKE COMMENTS BUT OH WELL. BUT DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THE 11'S AND THE 8'S COMING OUT LATER THIS YEAR (LOL) THATS ANOTHER POST.

Quote:
The DTRT III's are only an appetizer for the following week's release, haha.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nice post.

cant wait for these to come out on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom