OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

went by my local footlocker tonight. Had a look at em > Nice quality, probably a good looking display shoe but when i tried em on, I could not figure out how i would be able to rock em without being laughed at.

Quote:
yea u can get em early if u go to a spot and pay a lil above retail, thats how i get mine :D
happy.gif
$20 above retail aint bad rite? plus i like dat feelin when u go to footaction the day before release and ask em(while u point at da kicks) if they got those in :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

C E L E B R A T E . D i V E R S i T Y

60% Off NikeTown - Find Out How!

I cant wait for these, im happy my spot comes through again..
ohh and there look alot better in person
I love where im going...... but miss where ive been...........

Dudes!! They got a full size run at Bozo the Clown's Circus Emporium since they stock all the latest bright and loud Clown gear. You get a free whoopee cushion with each purchase. They even got circus bear sizes. :b
tongue.gif

Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

Eastbay Prod # 15297471

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

Quote:
These shoes are beutiful in person they really shine so I try to sweet talk the girl who works there and she tells me $300 for a pair. One day before they come out?? I don't know what she was smoking but looks like I'm campin for these after all...

$300 is a joke

one thing i have learned about shoes over the past few years is that they look different in pictures and when worn. some shoes, like these, look pretty good in pictures, especially when strategically placed angles and lighting brings out the better quality images, but when worn as a part of an outfit i doubt they will catch positive attention to the person wearing it.

and please, stop posting comments telling people that

"quality is much better in person"
"shoes look amazing in person"

i have seen the shoes, and i must disagree, the above quoted comments are just poor attempts to add hype to these, because the quality is only NOTICABLE when held in your hand, and they only look amazing as a display.

and im sure there will be suede bleeding issues that resulted from the great GUALITY materials that JB uses.

I understand that people's opinions change, but i think using the term "camping out" for these shoes are a lil OD. i buy Jordans because of the man, the history of the shoes, and for their classic look when worn, NOT for their affiliation with a mediocre movie, their loud (and most of the time ugly) colorway, and hype raised by others.

like i said, there are better releases out there that id rather hunt down and score a deal.

my conclusion is ill be PASSING

To each their own, but i like them :wink:
wink.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

DTRT a mediocre movie? You're kidding me right? It's one of the best movies ever to be made. What the hell's a good movie to you then?

They are nice to look at but that's about it, after thinking about it for a loooong time, I decided to do the Right Thing, and not get these, because I don't see myself wearing them at all.

Come on JB, give us the Black/Cement III's already, and while you are at it, release the Black/Red Nubuck III's.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

i have no money so i gotta cop later. do you think the resale value will be more than 220?

Quote:
It's one of the best movies ever to be made. What the hell's a good movie to you then?

just because my movie tastes be stylin' on you dont mean i have to explain to you what i consider is a good movie

you wanna drop over a bill over some nasty lookin' sneakers, go ahead.

If these sellout then JB can release any ugly colorway and it will sell out
Team AtlantaBraves

I wasn't asking about the shoes. It just really bothers me how someone can think this movie is mediocre. You may not like it...that's ok. But to call it mediocre just ain't right.

Back
Top Bottom