OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

The movie is really good at presenting controversial issues, but the scenes are too scripted like all Spike Lee movies. He is a great director dont get me wrong, Malcolm X is def my fav Spike Lee movie.
The DTRT III's suck though IMO, I would rather get the DTRT Spizikes.

Quote:
You may not like it...that's ok. But to call it mediocre just ain't right.

this makes as much sense as some hypebeast saying

"you might not have to like the shoe, but not buying it just aint right"

i call it whatever i feel like and buy what i want, but in this case, i DONT LIKE THE SHOE OR THINK THE MOVIE IS GREAT

get over it

Quote:
i buy Jordans because of the man, the history of the shoes, and for their classic look when worn, NOT for their affiliation with a mediocre movie, their loud (and most of the time ugly) colorway, and hype raised by others.
PAAAIADBACJKKFAF.jpg

the history is why im really coppin...i'll prob. barely wear them.....ima a fan of spike n mj.....so yea.....but the spiz'ikes DTRT is not gettin copped.....those are horrible

Quote:
If these sellout then JB can release any ugly colorway and it will sell out

They will!!!

Cause the people that like them are going to buy them and the people that dont are going to buy them to resell them.

right now no1 is campin in NT chicago.......................Yet :lol:
laugh.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

i dont care what neone says im coppin dez shoes because like i said on the picture they look ugly as hell but when i seen them in person they were dope but everybos\dy is trying to find things to match these just get one of the shirts that are releasing that day or find a laney high michael jordan jersey its not hard i found one yesterday at champs and i am going back 4 it but i want to make sure that i get tha kicks first holla

Quote:
Some colorways are acceptable like this one and not just because the color but because the HISTORY you like so much ... So Im copping them

I SMELL HYPEBEAST!

Quote:
spike lee was the original hype man for Jordan kicks, so IMO these are related to the man itself.

just because spike lee was a hype man for jordan kicks dont mean that is the reason i buy jordans. i can care less about what spike lee does.

last time i checked it was NIKE JORDAN BRAND not NIKE SPIKE LEE BRAND.

Quote:
Negative IMO they look better in person than on pics.

you better start changin your wardrobe colors to coordinate between lots of yellow, green and "brisk blue".

god forbid if you ever wear a red shirt with this shoe

Quote:
I SMELL HYPEBEAST!

These have been hype plenty ... one more comment is not going to make anyones mind up. Better check what you smelling

Quote:
just because spike lee was a hype man for jordan kicks dont mean that is the reason i buy jordans. i can care less about what spike lee does.

No you buy Jordan cause of the history, the man the shoe and some other crap you mention .. But now is appearent that you dont, cause I see where they went with these. To bad you dont!!!!

Quote:
last time i checked it was NIKE JORDAN BRAND not NIKE SPIKE LEE BRAND.

You are right, is Jordan Brand but spike help contribute to the early years of the Jordan brand .. like I said before, look at the spiz'ikes .... So with that DTRT is a Jordan Spik collab .. plain and simple

Quote:
you better start changin your wardrobe colors to coordinate between lots of yellow, green and "brisk blue".

god forbid if you ever wear a red shirt with this shoe
and you are good

God written accross the Belly I prove you lost already!

hmmm i smell iss'er on top of me defendin those comment :rolleyes
eyes.gif

but i guess ill be passing |I
tired.gif
no cash and no1 is buyin my retro 6s sz10 that are icey :smh:
smh.gif
i learned i have to stop when im just broke :\
ohwell.gif
maybe ill sell by tonight :D
happy.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

I wanted a tee with an old school look...this first version turned out pretty decent
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

Quote:
2 heads deep at NTSF as of 3:30
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Just walk in and ask to see a manager. You will be given a wristband and be told to return the following morning. No Line ups before 7pm.

These shoes suck in pics and in person. Terrible!
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Haha. I bet you gentry was just drinking some Lipton Iced Tea and thought of this colorway.
34085.jpg

(note: it is also called Brisk Blue)
hahahahaha
Jordan Black Spiz'ike sz.8: $260
Jordan Mist Blue IV sz.8.5: taking offers
Jordan Olive V sz.11: taking offers

email:[email protected]
aim: bsuruks393

Quote:
what'd you use to make that. I once used them iron papers and it didnt look as smooth..
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

im gonna get these tonight hopefully since not alot of people are gonna get these a easy cop 4 sure hopefully i can get rush delivery on these and they wont b to much and i will cop the old love new loves next saturday 4 sho

i think the clothing really saved these shoes. I would really like to buy them along with the DIRT clothing just to wear somthing different for once than the same old boring colors especially since its about to be summer.
NikeTalker since 01' Been asleep for a min

Back
Top Bottom