OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

and it was actually BUGGIN OUT who wore the 4s. spike lee did not wear the 4s..the movie is not dedicated to BUGGIN OUT.

I could have sworn this wasn't the "Official lets hate on the DTRT 3's" post! shoe's are hot, if you dont like them keep that too your self cause really people that are in this post actually like them, so find something else to waste your time with!

all these people hatin on these shoes impretty sure jb dont give a damn whether u buy these r not cause they still making money ne way it goes and u will purchase from them again if u dont like the kicks then dont get them stop leaving stupid @#%$ posts and please if u dont like the old love new loves then dont get those either but i will cop both cause i have the money holla

Easy Pass..It would be interesting to see what all you people would do if these came out on the same day as a limited release, but so did the black cement's in a GR.. I guarantee you 3/4 of ya'll who copped today would say that this is one of the worst looking shoes ina while..real talk.

This is a big problem.

If someone who just likes sneakers reads this, and then see how pretentious some of you are, why should they like any of you, or admire what it is that you SAY that you have?

It's not admirable, nor does it make you look cool, to brag about how much of anything that you have. In fact, it's tacky, crass, classless. It's cool to have something in common for the love of it, but to put down others?????

These shoes are hot, sold out here.....can't say the same thing about the ZKII :wink:
wink.gif

One Love, remember #42

wow. this is getting harsh! but what gives this guy the right to put people down because his mommy & daddy puts money in his savings acount a couple times a year. most people like me work for their money so they don't choose to buy ugly @ss shoes to seem cool. y are u so angry? lolol. are u a guy without a girlfriend? or a guy with a cheating boyfriend or something .lol..ha.......... oh. for the record my house only cost $300,000.00 ( guess I'm a poor punk to)

all i gotta say is this:

I got the opinion of several ladies on this shoe and the results are in. DTRTs are :pimp:
pimp.gif

one of my lady friends was mad that this was not available in kid sizes so she could get a pair for her pretty feet(yea i kissed em :tongue:
tongue.gif
)

ladies like em = i love em. lock this post

My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

^well put starting five

most people on nt would never say things to intentionally put people down, we joke about things but thats about where the line is drawn.
most responses are just like conversation arguments, but Twinsnyc went outta line so i gotta call him out.

Quote:
(yea i kissed em :tongue: )

_'

(no comment)

The shoes are nice............to look at, I like them, but when I put them on my feet, I cant do it.,I'll more than likely flip my pair. I dont think that shirt came out the one with the mars chain, I've been all over Chicago lookin for it.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 195 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

not bad on other ppls feet, especially the small sizes. and the quality of materials is fiyah. however, when i tried em on and looked down it was like :x
sick.gif
WAY too much blue and i felt like i was wearin sum smurf joints. pass

im only coppin black iii's if they drop again, if not no more jays this year, 3 black v's, 3 red iii's, and silver LS iii's is enuff 4 me. one

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

The amount of money one possesses has little or nothing to do with the # of shoes one has in his closet.

^^ to an extent.

you can be broke, and spent every dime u have on shoes
you can be rich, but choose to spend your money on a different collection

If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Quote:
just because you settle for garbage that get no recognition from real collectors don't make us "poor punks"
:smh:
smh.gif
I think that statement is unfair to some folks here jaechiney... do you speak in behalf of all REAL collectors?! What makes you a real collector? Because if you really are one, you wouldn't have said these III's are garbage. These are not garbage, it's just that you don't like the shoes and we do...just respect others opinions and we will respect yours but to say that real collectors don't recognize these, YOU ARE MISTAKEN!! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE....

was at the mall at 7 am. people ahead of me but none of em were getting my size. good seeing as the store only had 2 pair in my size. brought my boy so i could pick up an extra pair to sale. copped and 13 for me and then an 8.5. the fight that almost broke out over the other 13 was pretty funny.

although id hate to add on to the nonsence....if seems as if many of you "jordan collectors" are reppin because you got money and you can buy whatever. Thats cool that you have money to buy whatever you want you have to be successful at somthing to be able to do that but come on if you have money you can buy anything and try to be the top dog of whatever it is you collect but that dosnt make you "true to the game"

Now im sure there are some people with money stacks that choose their collection wisely and can still be true to the game but those arnt the people that have ruined this thread.
NikeTalker since 01' Been asleep for a min

There's been a whole lot of complaints from window-shoppers and an equal amount from cats that still live with a member of their family.

Just let the people that like the shoes be and keep your own business to yourself if you didn't pick up a pair.

E-fame means nothing, you can get the internet on a phone for $30 a month.

I haven't really read the past 8 or so pages, so i'm not sure what is up with the house conversations... but I'm really psyched that I pre-ordered my pair like a month ago. NOWHERE in Palm Beach county got any of the shoes or the clothing. I went around to a few of the stores that I'd expect to have some of the DTRT line... they just said the kicks were too limited and that they didn't even know there was matching clothes! I can't wait til monday, they should be arriving in the mail and be at my house by the time i get home from carving up my cadaver!

Back
Top Bottom