OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

I couldn't care less whether someone else likes them or not....the question I have is that, if any specific shoe is so ugly or poorly designed that it probably won't sell what is the point to buy 6 pairs to make MAYBE 30 or so dollars extra? It just makes no sense....that is what I am trying to say
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

Undftd does not get LS releases...so the line there wasnt for these shoes, probably for the undftd x neighborhood tshirt...or the bobbito air force 1 depending on which undftd you refering to

Yeah right....

Blue, Light Green, and Orange/Yellow?
Finding clothes to match this damn shoe will be harder to find than the actual shoe.
Garbage colorway on a great shoe.
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

no need to od on matching
blue and yellow of anything is fine
ucla? san diego chargers? denver nuggets? custom fitteds? anything that you wore the laneys with? white tee? plenty of designer tees also!

what to wear with it? kidding me? also......
the mike vick jersey :smile:
smile.gif

summer only shoe imo. too high risk of suede blu dye getting EVERYWHERE with jeans pants :frown:
frown.gif

pickup on rd
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:320shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

easy pass. shows how much people will buy anything jb shoves out. IMO i think real shoeheads have better taste than to take anything jb throws at them or some could say real shoe heads will buy because its for the love of collecting (but i think there is a line to be drawn).

take a stand and show jb that we wont buy just everything and anything. but for those who truly like them, i must say, at least JB hit the right spot for those who copped and will actually keep personally.

:smh:
smh.gif
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

LOOKING FOR DS FIRE RED RETRO III? I HAVE SIZE sz9.5 and sz10 AVAILABLE! PM ME IF INTERESTED.

hey did anybody have to buy any clothing when you bought your pair. they made me buy either the jean shorts or the polo when i got mine.

Quote:
ucla? san diego chargers? denver nuggets? custom fitteds? anything that you wore the laneys with? white tee? plenty of designer tees also!

To each his/her own. Still only "sorta" matches. I mean there's a reason why this colorway hasn't been released yet.

1)Brisk Blue
2)Pro Gold
3)Radient Green

Don't forget

4) White
5) Gray

"Do the right thing" 3's colors remind me more of "Doing to much".

Quote:
Garbage colorway on a great shoe.
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

smh.gif
Quote:
Here's my story... it wasn't my plan to get the DTRT III's today, with the colorway and everything...it wasn't for me
Quote:
then going home I was curious if either FOOTACTION or FOOTLOCKER Serramonte would get it
Quote:
It's because you did not get the shoe, that's why.... well, it's you're opinion, you're entitled to it. I did not waste my money for these. I like the shoe and I wanted it...it's not your money anyway

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Caught. Nice to see people really buying what they like.....

Hypes..... :smh:
smh.gif
and they wonder why there's hate.
JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

Maybe I was to harsh, and this was not meant to all of you who did not cop but to the one's who have to repeatedly tell the people who copped how wack they are and how ugly the J's are and you will look like a clown to wear them. If you do not like them do not buy them great, for those that like them who wants to be disrespected for what they buy. ( and you know who you are) with your wack comments. And for those that talk trash becuase you cannot afford it, get a job. For the rest I appologize.

any1 regret buying or not buying these shoes yet?
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

Quote:
I couldn't care less whether someone else likes them or not....the question I have is that, if any specific shoe is so ugly or poorly designed that it probably won't sell what is the point to buy 6 pairs to make MAYBE 30 or so dollars extra? It just makes no sense....that is what I am trying to say

What makes you so sure it won't sell?

Everybody has different taste,that's why only half of the thread "passed" on them.

I don't like them, I wouldn't mind making a quick $150 to help me pay my insurance, so.....reselling begins.

Quote:
to resellers, dont spend the small change you make all at once now. big ups to those who are happy with the shoes and big ups to those who passed and shame to resellers who ruin the game for everyone. just my 2 cents. have a good day fellas.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
0]
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Theres people who copped because of hype and their are those who didnt. I GENUINELY liked them so i bought them. Everybody has their own opinion of the shoe and thats kool but for the grown people on NT we are gonna do what we do regardless and not let other peoples opinions sway us on what we spend our hard earned money on.

Dare to be different, Dare to be Yourself.........​

I love how those that didn't purchase this shoe have to nerve to label those that did purchase "hypebeasts". :lol:
laugh.gif

Let me clear the air. JB put out this shoe for a select group of buyers. This target group is composed of OG and new generation sneakerheads. It appeals to those that have an appreciation for one of the greatest films made; it appeals to those that simpley can't get enough of the Jordan III, it appeals to the new gen with some color (finally), and it appeals to those that remember a certain OG release that hasn't been seen in a decade. If you are not part of the group that JB selected this time around then I'm sorry, you will just have to wait your turn :frown:
frown.gif
do_the_right_thing.jpe
NikeAdvertAJ3small.jpg
Real_Color_Wheel_475.jpg
sprtBasketballBrand_Jordan_Air_Jordan_Low_XIV-resized200.jpg

hopefully that gives you an understanding of those that you have given the title of "hypebeast" to.

...And for those baseball fans out there that paid attention for the first time to Jackie Robinson Sunday, it's time for you to take a look at the this film. I'm sure that you will learn something very powerful to put some significance behind the DTRT3 (notice the jersey) :wink:
wink.gif
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

well put Supermanblue79.....alot of people now a days only want jb to release colors that always work in there favor. JB is a bigger company now they have to cater to more people in newer and more exciting ways then just releasing og colors. I could understand if they stopped releasing og colors, but thats not the case. It takes so much more energy to make a post of how disgusted you are by the color then to just not post in here at all.........

Well, all I have to say on this topic is, I'm envious of those who were able to get them. I stood in line at the MOA (Mall Of America, if you're not from MN) for 2 1/2 hours only to come up empty. Questioning whether or not to pay that extra amount to get them online somewhere. just my 2 cents.
"Ya Heartbeat sounds like Sasquatch feet, Thundering, Shaking the concrete"...B.I.G.

i dont think superman could have broke it down to you fools any beter. QUIT HATIN

Air Jordan Dub Zero Black/Red SZ 13. Nu' Retro Air Jordan II Black Sz 12. Nike Air Force 1 Low Black SZ 13. Nike Air Force 2 Orange/Royal SZ 12. Nike AIr Force 2 White/Carolina SZ 11.
http://myworld.ebay.com/jcasley804

Back
Top Bottom