Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

pissed that they moved these AGAIN to the 6th. I can't ditch again they already caught me for the Bred 11's...I still remember that phonecall...

"Why is it that your son has only been absent on fridays this whole semester?"

:smh:
Was that a phonecall to you or your parents?
This is a wednesday though. Mix things up a little.

If these are not an online release only and they are releasing in some stores someone please help me find out what stores will have them in NYC. I am calling everystore I can think of asking for information on them everyday. I've called Niketown New York multiple times between yesterday and today they keep saying they don't know yet follow them on twitter. You can send a PM to me if you find out what stores in NYC will get them, thanks.
Its two weeks away. Call them when it is 3 days away.

pissed that they moved these AGAIN to the 6th. I can't ditch again they already caught me for the Bred 11's...I still remember that phonecall...

"Why is it that your son has only been absent on fridays this whole semester?"

:smh:

im confused, what releases on friday? everything is on a saturday

If these are not an online release only and they are releasing in some stores someone please help me find out what stores will have them in NYC. I am calling everystore I can think of asking for information on them everyday. I've called Niketown New York multiple times between yesterday and today they keep saying they don't know yet follow them on twitter. You can send a PM to me if you find out what stores in NYC will get them, thanks.
Yeah bruh, we'll all get on the horn for ya...
:rofl:

Last edited:
I feel like im back at an hbcu getting the run around lol.
laugh.gif

haha yeah it was to my folks. Hate high school
lol my high school would call to verify that it was indeed the parent who called in sick so every year I would give them my phone number as the only contact number. :lol:

glad those days are over, surprised I didnt murder someone.

regardless of what date this release on if they are going to be in any chain retailers there will either be a raffle or RSVP.

They aren't about to let camping happen all over again

i also like a wed release date i have to be in work by 9 so if they were to release online at ndc ill have somewhat of a shot to try between 8-845.

They're dropping the 6th? Thats dope! Now I don't have to deal with these little high school kids. Being in college FTW 
smokin.gif

I think regardless if it's a Wednesday release date. People will still ditch school or call in sick for work, I'm still expecting chaos on Wednesday haha

I think everyone should know before Wednesday if they need to go pick up their pair or if they're SOL. 99% of retailers will not be doing FCFS so it seems a moot point to take off work.

I think regardless if it's a Wednesday release date. People will still ditch school or call in sick for work, I'm still expecting chaos on Wednesday haha
I'm hoping the mall or shoe stores do something to not let these kids skipping school cop the shoes. I just want a stress and hassle free cop. Nothing against kids 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom