Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Reached out to a few people but can't confirm any of todays news not even the release dates.

Online only idea was in the air since I got the info in December which was why I mentioned it but I never received the final official confirmation on it.

It's a shame that there isn't one real journalist out there covering this market. It's just recycled rumors and statements, whether they're true or not. Then again, just this morning every major gaming and tech "journalist" got played by someone proving a point that just about anything will get printed today. Definitely worth checking out:

It's a shame that there isn't one real journalist out there covering this market. It's just recycled rumors and statements, whether they're true or not. Then again, just this morning every major gaming and tech "journalist" got played by someone proving a point that just about anything will get printed today. Definitely worth checking out:

Yep. That's why I laugh at people checking these #%@#$@ blogs. Unless Nike tweets it, there's no reason to believe it. We heard about a 3rd Yeezy colorway from these places for months, and nothing ever came of it. Nike Air on Black/Cements, not a peep about it, or pics. Too much misinformation.

so, if I have 2011s still good condition and although the NA on the back is cute and all but I'm not really pressed for that I'm not missing anything if I choose to pass to cop royales instead right? we all agree it's slightly better then 2011 but it's basically the same sneaker?

I was looking for some Wht/Cements before I heard this release.

Now I'm seeing em pop up, but people asking $200+. Anything under is worn.

Might just have to shoot for these, since they're in store now.

I just sold my 2011 white cement threes on eBay with a no reserve auction and they went for 220+ shipping. I unloaded them in preparation for these but if I Miss these I'm not going back to feed the resellers

At some point Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy will all show up in this thread with the official information.

Last edited:
I won't be denied my body is ready
tumblr_lizo6j3Bi11qzya8e.gif

Jordans stats were pretty serious given it was an all star game but hey, i remember watching it on espn classic and isiah giving that backboard lob to jordan.

Yep. That's why I laugh at people checking these #%@#$@ blogs. Unless Nike tweets it, there's no reason to believe it. We heard about a 3rd Yeezy colorway from these places for months, and nothing ever came of it. Nike Air on Black/Cements, not a peep about it, or pics. Too much misinformation.

Always check back the original source. Multiple stories on different sites doesn't mean they're getting the same confirmation, often they're re-reporting something from else where. Happens in EVERY blog site.

Depending who the OG source is and what info they have to support the claim then you should be able to make a valid idea of whether or not you want to believe it or not.

That black cements Nike Air rumor was definitely someone reaching after they saw the whites. The 3rd Yeezy 2 colorway rumor came after Don C took a trip to Nike and just about everyone saw him on campus.

pissed that they moved these AGAIN to the 6th. I can't ditch again they already caught me for the Bred 11's...I still remember that phonecall...

"Why is it that your son has only been absent on fridays this whole semester?"

:smh:

Last edited:
If these are not an online release only and they are releasing in some stores someone please help me find out what stores will have them in NYC. I am calling everystore I can think of asking for information on them everyday. I've called Niketown New York multiple times between yesterday and today they keep saying they don't know yet follow them on twitter. You can send a PM to me if you find out what stores in NYC will get them, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom