Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s air defying Slam Dunk Contest Championship, Jordan Brand is set to release the Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 “Slam Dunk Contest” which we’ve all seen by now toting the legendary “Nike Air” hit on the heel. The Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 release date is set for 2/6, not 2/2, and it will be an online only release on NikeStore. Retail will be $200.   

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jo...t-release-date-confirmed/#Ohg74PavPeo4QwLF.99

So then why was livestock saying they are getting them if it's an online only release on Feb. 6th?    JB is doing this s**t on purpose to create more hype for the shoe to justify the $200.00 price tag lol

livestock is canadian, they're irrelevant. feb 6 is the date.

Livestock also tweeted yesterday that Nike told them the BHM pack was officially moved back to jan 29 globally, made a flyer and everything. And that was a lie....

i hope the new date is 02/06/2013.

hopefully thats when the San Francisco 49ers have their PARADE for winning their 6th superbowl!!!

Another site that confirms as 2/6 release date.

The biggest news from Jordan Brand by far has to be the return of the Nike Air to the AJ3. Jordan Brand will commemorate the 1988 NBA Slam Dunk Contest by releasing the same sneaker MJ wore to take home the title, the Air Jordan 3 White/Cement. TSG just confirmed that the Air Jordan 3 ’88 Retro will be an online release only through NikeStore.

Mark your calendars because the Air Jordan 3 ’88 Retro has a release date on Wednesday, February 6th. The retail price is set at $200. Stay tuned to TSG for the latest updates.

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-3-88-retro-release-date.html

This is getting interesting.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SURPRISED THEY ARE RELEASING ON A WED.?
DOERNBECHER RETRO 2s RELEASED ON A FRI. Back in 07. & I THINK IT WAS ONLINE & ONLY "SOME STORES".

^The whole point of saturday releases was to stop truancy concerning these shoes. Jordans that dont release on Saturdays release on days that dont have school like late december and black friday. But a few releases lately have been breaking this rule. This is the first time I heard of a Wednesday release.

Will be had.

Best believe it will be WWIII grabbing these though.

**EDIT**
Just saw that "online only" .
Not even getting my hopes up now.
Servers will be DESTROYED!

Told you guys this when I made the post. It wasn't 100% certain but now the info seems to be the way the brand is going.

Ha! My original post said these would be online only.
smile.gif
Well they won't be online only. Edit: allegedly 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
now, will this be better for some of us? or same BS?

im gonna aim for these but not holding my breath

In all honesty it should make it an easier online cop but harder physical cop for most of us.

Depending on your location a lot of people will be asleep or in school or work. Especially the kids. If you have a job you moat likely cant get skip work for this.the kids will grab any that remain first thing after school.

In all honesty it should make it an easier online cop but harder physical cop for most of us.

Depending on your location a lot of people will be asleep or in school or work. Especially the kids. If you have a job you moat likely cant get skip work for this.the kids will grab any that remain first thing after school.
cmon son, you know 2/6 is already gonna be the 2nd highest "sick" school day of the year

I was looking for some Wht/Cements before I heard this release.

Now I'm seeing em pop up, but people asking $200+. Anything under is worn.

Might just have to shoot for these, since they're in store now.

Back
Top Bottom